zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg
zjz1h2_th.jpg

The back end of the bullpen is the only reason I am not totally afraid of running into the Phillies in the postseason.

Good thing we won't see them in round 1 regardless.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

what's even more sad....Madson is like 6th/7th in the league w/ blown saves w/ 6
smh.gif

tired.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif

better hope cliff lee, pedro, and hamels can throw all 9

laugh.gif

I'm so happy the Phillies are going to lose this World Series.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The fact that a New York team is going to win it is just sugar on top.

I normally don't take joy in people's dispair but it'll be a distinct pleasure to see the Phillies lose.

happy.gif

If your not a Yankee fan yall NY cats have to stop with this. That we rooting for NY stuff is on some WCP freak nasty vol 1000000000000000000stuff. I know dudes proud of their city and I get that but having fall back teams and styling like its your chip not the Yankees (non Yankee fans) I don'tget.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

If your not a Yankee fan yall NY cats have to stop with this. That we rooting for NY stuff is on some WCP freak nasty vol 1000000000000000000 stuff. I know dudes proud of their city and I get that but having fall back teams and styling like its your chip not the Yankees (non Yankee fans) I don't get.

Truth

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

If your not a Yankee fan yall NY cats have to stop with this. That we rooting for NY stuff is on some WCP freak nasty vol 1000000000000000000 stuff. I know dudes proud of their city and I get that but having fall back teams and styling like its your chip not the Yankees (non Yankee fans) I don't get.

pimp.gif

hahahah i remember this thread.....

horrible game....should've kept madson in....wasn't even a save situation....oh chollie.....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

bump

blew another save this time against the nationals bringing his era to a whopping 5.57
eyes.gif
Best Nats-Phils game I have ever been to, that ball was absolutely crushed.

Back
Top Bottom