Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

IMG_20200511_161714_700.jpg

Looking forward to the last episodes. Going to binge watching it again.

That was the first time I heard clear audio of that clip of MJ on the locker room floor. We all knew the relationship he had with his father, but to see him react, and pour out his emotions like that... I'm sure we all felt some pain and our own emotions on that one. 😢
Absolutely man. To actually hear him crying like that was like a punch in the throat. The 1st thing I did when I got up this morning was call my father just to talk and catch up. I can't imagine my life without him and I don't see or talk to him as much as I should and seeing that last night made me really think about it.

XIII is my fav J so it's nice to see it "featured".
Just copped a DS OG pair myself, not even laced. Coming in this week. :nthat:

How much? I'm guessing not eBay...? It's a damn shame they don't retro these, along with HGG it's my fav XIII. There's one guy on eBay selling a DS pair, but it's $900: :tongue:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-OG-1997-AIR-JORDAN-XIII-13-TRUE-RED-SZ-11-PLAYOFFS/273941725227

XIII is my fav J of all time so it's nice to see them featured so prominently on The Last Dance.

man, pippen’s legacy looks awful after this doc. he quit not once or twice but 3 times during his nba career.

pip the ultimate beta role player in league history :lol:
Truth.

He willingly signed a bad contract that he requested for. And then when things didn't tilt his way he acted in his interests not the team's.

He was an important part of some very good/great teams no doubt....but he himself? Quiet coward child.

tatayniDarna is the only one who gets it about perpetually beta, selfish, bish made, malcontent Poutin Pippen truly was
Truth.

He willingly signed a bad contract that he requested for. And then when things didn't tilt his way he acted in his interests not the team's.

He was an important part of some very good/great teams no doubt....but he himself? Quiet coward child.

and when asked in this documentary if he’d change anything, pip said “NO” he would still not come in the game.:rofl: dude has one opportunity to acknowledge it was a bad judgment and still blew it lol.

and when asked in this documentary if he’d change anything, pip said “NO” he would still not come in the game.:rofl: dude has one opportunity to acknowledge it was a bad judgment and still blew it lol.
Which makes it even worse.

He's had 22+ years to realize maybe that was a bad judgment call/behavior. Still can't/won't.

I really believe MJ walking away for 18 months was the best thing for him. I think Scottie seeing what is was like to have to lead that team without Jordan was the best thing for him. Without those two things happening, I dont think they win 3 more in a row. A sense of new appreciation was the benefit to both of them.

I really believe MJ walking away for 18 months was the best thing for him. I think Scottie seeing what is was like to have to lead that team without Jordan was the best thing for him. Without those two things happening, I dont think they win 3 more in a row. A sense of new appreciation was the benefit to both of them.
Could be.

Some folks aren't meant to be El Capitano.

Kyrie Irving immediately comes to mind.

Pippen was a perfect compliment to Michael. They both needed each other to win. I remember that New York game. It was sad really. If after the win it still felt like a loss. But at the same time Scotties overall work as a Bull should not be diminished by a few immature decisions.

imo that gave pippen a wrong sense of entitlement; hence thinking he’s bigger than the team by refusing to play.

even jordan passed to paxson and kerr in late game situations.

Back
Top Bottom