Brand Jordan Edition: The Last dance Documentary.

To end this documentary with present tense by Pearl Jam was a phenomenal choice and was absolutely perfect, especially for me because they are my all time favorite band and they were a huge part of my life in the 90's. Great documentary and I'll never forget it.

@JRepp thank you for starting this thread/forum

BTW, Who caught the W on the Flint's ?

IMG_2192.JPG

The whole documentary was phenomenal. But it wasn't what I expected going in.

I thought it was going to be focused solely on MJ and "the last dance". But it covered his entire Bulls tenure.

Not complaining. But I do wonder what footage we haven't been shown.

And my opinion of Pippen is pretty low after this documentary too.

Look I will say this and be done... I am so happy to be born and raised in the times to see Jordan live. If you never saw him play live, you literally won't get it.

It was like watching magic happen in front if you. For the major LeBron lovers and etc, you have to have seen the man play to get it. Numbers are relative.. Because the game is not the same. Hell half the 90s key players would have been fouled out. Detroit team would be on the sidelines before halftime.

I don't knock the fans out how it has changed, all I say is you had to see the man play LIVE. If you didn't, you will never get it.

Great documentary about who he was but go back and watch every film game you can. Man was a murderer. No one has more hate towards him because of all the rings he took from folks.

Jazz = great
Aubs= great
Utah = great

And the list goes on.

kinda upset i opened the notification for the flints but the snkrs app wouldnt load them up smh
I had the same issue and ended up going desktop minutes into the drop which would normally be an automatic L.

I'm honestly surprised I hit. Not only that I ended up with the conformation email seconds after placing my order which never happens on SNKRS.

i have spent hundreds of thousand of dollars on jordans in the past 33 years especially in the past 19 years and didn't see one episode of this

either i'll watch it on demand or buy the DVD if released

i ain't been able to watch nonsense on TV for the obvious reasons
only the news

I was expecting more behind the scenes footage, but still entertaining.

a couple things I thought they should've included:

Where was the postman doesn't deliver on Sunday quip?

no mention that Kukoc went bonkers in game 7 of the pacers series to help save the series.

no mention that Kukoc went bonkers in game 7 of the pacers series to help save the series.

There was a minor passing line about Kukoc scoring 21 points in the game...

He dropped 14 or 15 points in the 3rd quarter alone, I can’t remember exactly...Documentary could’ve given more props for sure considering how they went in on the Mike and Pip giving him a hard time in earlier episodes...

That line absolutely should've made the cut. Showed Pippen at least had some umph to him.

Back
Top Bottom