brand that makes good Sweat Pants

how people did anything before NT is beyond me.
take your tail to Walmart, sweat pants aren't that serious bro.
or if you're fat, big and tall store

**edit**
favorite gif of all time

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

whats a good brand that makes some decent comfy sweat pants?

thanks
3f925d244eb19ee2d02ae31292dd95301a65e10.gif

Sweat pants man? Who makes good SWEAT PANTS? Old Navy has decent sweat pants, but so does Walmart. What the hell are you looking for in sweat pants though?

polo makes nice sweat pants only own one pair for lounging around the house though

seniosoul made this thread worth while....stared at gif for about 30 seconds then scrolled down

You would be a fool to spend $20 or more for sweatpants. NO need to buy Polo sweatpants dude. Yall and your love for logos on your clothes.

I copped "Footlocker" brand, I didn't even know they made their own. They're cheap, I throw them on for working out, or going to the store real quick. I'm not trying to turn heads wearing sweat pants.

I'm kind of a sweatpant connoisseur.

I work from home so they are my daily clothes (except in the summer).

I like a good thick fleece with an elastic and drawstring waist.

For the bottoms I like no elastic but has to have a drawstring.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You would be a fool to spend $20 or more for sweatpants. NO need to buy Polo sweatpants dude. Yall and your love for logos on your clothes.

Polo outlet sweat pants are 40 bucks.  I bought my one pair when i had a 25% off all men's clothing coupon.  So they were really only 30 bucks.  They are really comfortable and they have nice zippers on the ankle up the leg which i appreciate.  to each his own i guess

Yea but I have never had a pair of uncomfortable sweat pants. So that is why I think it is pointless to spend even $20 on it. Sweat pants are sweat pants. It isn't a fashions tatement. You won't wear them in any situation where you are trying to impress folks with your dress. So why think so hard?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea but I have never had a pair of uncomfortable sweat pants. So that is why I think it is pointless to spend even $20 on it. Sweat pants are sweat pants. It isn't a fashions tatement. You won't wear them in any situation where you are trying to impress folks with your dress. So why think so hard?

Iv worn cheap sweat pants that aren't that comfortable.  Like the inside after a couple of washes gets those little balls of cotton in them and stuff.

I sympathize with what your saying i don't buy expensive undershirts or anything but just saying im not disappointed with my sweatpants i think they were worth it.

I bought some Jordan Brand sweatpants (Grey and a Black pair) and like them.  I spent over $40 each though. 

Who's the girl in the gif? I remember that gif was used often like a year back but the name somehow skipped my brain.

Back
Top Bottom