BrandBlack

^wow @ the similarities between those two models above...

If anyone is on the fence for a pair of leather vectors, I'm here to give you a boost over... 
laugh.gif

^^^ Hows the fit for the leather vectors? In the past I have ordered size 11 for JC2, but could have done 10.5 due to materials.

^^^ Hows the fit for the leather vectors? In the past I have ordered size 11 for JC2, but could have done 10.5 due to materials.
I would recommend more TTS for the leather vectors -- half size down in the JC2 is perfect for me, but the leather Vectors I could have gone true size.  I went .5 down in the leather vectors and they still work, but a little bit short/tight up front.  Haven't actually played in them yet just casual wears so maybe hooping in them would soften them up a bit more

I went with the vachetta tan leather ones... super nice.  don't know if they're sitting around anywhere still but they might be?

The blue pair is HOT though

If you want the tan leathers there are some sizes available (including 11 was able to add to cart on BB.com) 

^^^ Nice! Yeah man I gotta ease my leather shoe addiction for the month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 some of Brandblack's casual leather models are really tempting... some really clean mock-ups between the white pairs, tan leathers, black ones and gum sole -- Revolve is carrying a lot of them

Haha I love the first line of the description:  Be the dynamic scoring machine you know you can be in the Men's BrandBlack J. Crossover 3.

Well, now I HAVE to get them right?

I just placed my order for the Black/Red JC3 from Finish Line. Splender cash back is back up to 10% from 8%.

They're now at $119.99, you can use promo code "10FINISH" for $10 off your order, and then you can also get 10% cash back from Splender.

Last edited:

I just placed my order for the Black/Red JC3 from Finish Line. Splender cash back is back up to 10% from 8%.

They're now at $119.99, you can use promo code "10FINISH" for $10 off your order, and then you can also get 10% cash back from Splender.
how long does it take for Splender to update your purchases? I made multiple puchases on 1/22 and still dont see any updates on their site

Last edited:

how long does it take for Splender to update your purchases? I made multiple puchases on 1/22 and still dont see any updates on their site
Not more than like 3-5 days. Check under 'My Account' and 'Recent Store Visits' to see if it properly tracked your purchase.

The jc3 must be slow movers wuth discounts already going on... how long has it been since they dropped? Barley a month right?

I bought mine from them on 12/31 so yeah a month. I had an expiring $20 rewards to use or else I would have waited for a sale. smh

What's the lowest the JC2 went for on FNL? Was it $120 and never lower before they sold out?

I bought mine from them on 12/31 so yeah a month. I had an expiring $20 rewards to use or else I would have waited for a sale. smh

What's the lowest the JC2 went for on FNL? Was it $120 and never lower before they sold out?
Yep pretty sure it was 119.98 as low (w/o discount or coupon of course)

I'm curious what the JC2 lows will be priced at.  REALLY hope they drop them on FNL but I'm not going to get hopes up

Can't wait for my JC3's to come in. I just wish they would make more colorways and stop with these tonal colorways. A bit more creativity would be nice to see.

The jc3 must be slow movers wuth discounts already going on... how long has it been since they dropped? Barley a month right?
I feel like $160 is a lot to ask if the name of the shoe isn't Kobe, Lebron or KD.  Not to knock that, because I think all of the Nike sigs are way overpriced and lackluster.  It's saying something that right now the Nikes in my rotation are mostly shoes from 5 years ago like the Kobe V.

But yeah, it's only JC's third sig. and $160 is a bit steep for that, especially compared to what you can get for less, Curry 2, Lillard 2, Rose 6 and so on.

BB probably should look at dropping the prices to be more competitive with the Curry 2s at ~$130. Price is much better and reasonable at $120 with the sales. I had a coupon so I gladly jumped at grabbing a pair of the white/blacks for $100.

Still waiting for some new, interesting colorways. Holding out hope they release the highlighter/white colorway Crawford wore in the Seattle Pro/Am. Those are so sweet.

They tend to release all their colorways in groups/at once......and then nothing releases for a while. It would be nice to have information be a bit more accessible and given out on future release/release dates.

Back
Top Bottom