BrandBlack

Damn, I'm trying to decide which ones should I get lol. Triple Black JC 3, Triple Back JC 2 or Triple Black JC 2 Low lol. Or all 3?

I have all 3 and i rank them .....

1. JC2
2. JC2 Low
3 JC3

I just prefer Jetlon over black foam
Thanks this helped a little. I heard good things about black foam but when I tried on the 3s they felt a little like air force ones, just way more comfy

Grab all 3. Maybe just get the Triple Black JC3 for right now as it's the best deal at $80.
Yeah. I'm going to go this route. I've been waiting for triple black JC2s forever lol. 

I actually have the JC2 lows already, just haven't played in them yet.

I want to support a smaller brands with what little I have lol.

the knit material on the new colors looks alot different from the previous colors. is it still a knit or is it jacquard?

I'm impressed by these.  The stitching is consistent without "bundling" and leather is cut evenly.  Only downsides are that the dye does bleed since I'm seeing it encroaching the size label under the tongue.  Can't wait to ball in these :D

Here is the JC4! Two colorways, they've chosen a low top modern design, closer to the JC and really different from the JC3.

You can check the video

Last edited:
They do look like 2 lows, but having seen bits and pieces of the 4s from other teaser images, I think Tom is right and that's them.

I'm ready for these 4s.  I feel like each JC model has something that I like a little bit more than the other.  Maybe the 4 will morph all those aspects into one 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom