BrandBlack

My foot was moving around too much in the jc2 low and they aren't as comfortable as the mids. Gonna sell those and try the mids again. Court feel is the only thing I can nitpick on for the jc3.

Last edited:

do you have true size in the 2 lows?
i get all my shoes in the 10.5 and wear thicker socks to fill up room, usually for an adidas shoe. I find it hard to get perfect lockdown with most lows outside the kobe line. The cfd 2 low is perfect though.

Last edited:
Cool. I'm excited to see the JC4 and try them out. I'm surprised there aren't more pics of them on the internet. I'm hoping to make it to some of the Seattle Pro Am games in the next few weeks. Maybe I'll snap some pics of the JC4s.

We have had them for a while but can't show anything yet. Completely different look from the JC3.

That's a really tough one haha... 

I would probably go personally with the Mazer with a slight edge.  It comes down mostly to the cushion being a little bit firmer which is what I prefer and the overall transition is a little bit smoother, lockdown and support also slightly better too.  The JC2 Low is a sweet shoe though... I enjoyed the original JC2 but always felt a little uneasy with my foot sliding over the footbed a bit, the lows definitely help with that

That's a really tough one haha... 

I would probably go personally with the Mazer with a slight edge.  It comes down mostly to the cushion being a little bit firmer which is what I prefer and the overall transition is a little bit smoother, lockdown and support also slightly better too.  The JC2 Low is a sweet shoe though... I enjoyed the original JC2 but always felt a little uneasy with my foot sliding over the footbed a bit, the lows definitely help with that
Damn. Thanks for the comparison. Very interesting. 

I think i really have to try those 361 Mazers. They may be exactly what I've been looking for all this time. I used to play in my Brooks runners just because I liked the smooth/ firm cushioning they provided. I don't know why, but it seems like basketball shoes are less cushioned than a lot of runners even though there is way more jumping involved.

Damn. Thanks for the comparison. Very interesting. 

I think i really have to try those 361 Mazers. They may be exactly what I've been looking for all this time. I used to play in my Brooks runners just because I liked the smooth/ firm cushioning they provided. I don't know why, but it seems like basketball shoes are less cushioned than a lot of runners even though there is way more jumping involved.
Yeah I think the trick is getting the cushion and fit of a runner but getting stability worked in where you need it. I don't want to say the Mazer blows everything out of the water, but I am definitely pleased.

^^^ this makes me happy. I always wonder when I review lesser-known shoes if I'm just blown away because I don't expect it or if other people really think they are that good.

JC3's fit TTS, no break in time required, super comfortable from the initial wear.
I went down .5 in the JC2. I assume the 3 doesn't give as much since its not a knit upper. FNL doesnt have my tts 10.5 but they have the 10(perfect fit in JC2). Could I get by with the 10? Thanks in Advance fam.

I went down .5 in the JC2. I assume the 3 doesn't give as much since its not a knit upper. FNL doesnt have my tts 10.5 but they have the 10(perfect fit in JC2). Could I get by with the 10? Thanks in Advance fam.
I think you should be alright going .5 size down. The JC3 material is still flexible.

I go 1/2 size down in all 3 pairs I have of the JC3s and I find the fit to be just right.

Back
Top Bottom