Brands of yesterday

I wanted to get an African American College joint when they brought them back out. The whole sweatsuit like $200 or $250, **** that.

Why wear a beater under a t-shirt? I kinda get it with dress shirts (I never do it b/c I hate the feeling.)

for me it'll depend on the blank. some blanks are "rougher" so its nice to have a softer shirt underneath.

Had and sold soooooo many things over the years. Just a taste...I could go on forever....

LRG
Shoes&Tees.jpg 005.JPG

Shoes&Tees.jpg 001.JPG

Green Apple Tree...
Shoes&Tees.jpg 002.JPG

555 Soul...
555 Soul Hoody 001.jpg

Live Mechanics...
EBAY 018.jpg

Orchard St...
Orchard Street Tee (3).JPG

Crooks...
Crooks Hoody 002 Ebay.JPG

Crooks GOOD tee & DMD Beanie.jpg

Did this **** ever even get to the public? I know Loso was pushing it but I never saw it for sale

Back in the old NT days there was a thread dedicated to Rich Yung. That thread had numerous pages. I never saw it in all my travels and it seemed like it was an East Coast thing.

Ecko, Rocawear, Sean John, State Property are the first ones that came to mind.

Another one, that I don't believe has been mentioned was Cavi, who made all of those military inspired shirts. I want to say Fabolous was the first dude I can remember rocking that brand. Bought one of those shirts from an East Coast NT'er and was the only dude in Lawrence, KS who had a legit one. Use to get made props when I wore it. Random people saluting me, buying me drinks and thanking me for my service.

LRG was my go to back in the mid 2000's. I still have alot of their clothes, it's just too big now.

Duckhead was big here in the 90's
Polo, Tommy, and Nautica have always big in here.... Always, especially Polo.

I remember wanting to get that jeezy snowman tee back in high school lol..

Also remember dudes mimicking the jeezy laugh and all his adlibs back in HS too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom