Brands that had there 15 minutes of fame

I noticed this happens frequently with brands embraced by the urban community. One year it's hot, nextyear it's hot garbage.

Originally Posted by nosepiker

South Pole.
K Swiss.

Seriously, you put K Swiss on a 15 minute fame list. And yeah I'm mad. KSwiss has been around forever. The KSwiss classics are exactly that, CLASSIC!

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

821655282_0f54ca3f3a_o.jpg
had a pair..
eyes.gif

annnnnd..
dreamcast.jpg

K Swiss has always been garbage. They're part of the uniform for broke busters down here. Pelle Pelle leathers are still the best out.

roll.gif
I rocked FUBU HEAVY Back in 99-2001. Had the platinum jumpsuitjean/jean jacket combo and all. Those were the days man.

Originally Posted by breaux

az06-1.jpg
I bet yall aint notice that dudes right arm aint really tatted
laugh.gif

But Idk call me a lame I still buy LRG and Rocawear shirts. Polos have to be Izod or Polo and dont matter the name on the jeans as long as they aint plasterdeveryone on em. I'm to broke to keep up w/ the Jones'

But I'm gon have to go w/

mitchell-ness.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

K Swiss has always been garbage. They're part of the uniform for broke busters down here. Pelle Pelle leathers are still the best out.

eyes.gif

So to be cool you have spend a lot of money on your clothes. Cool, high school all over again.

And the point of the thread was for brands that had its 15 minutes of fame. Not what you think is "buster" clothing. KSwiss is def. not part of thelist. I do agree they don't make the best kicks out there but doesn't mean they are complete trash.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

play-cloth-by-the-clipse.png

Play Clothes aint that Bad and it just came out so its 15 minutes aint even started.and play clothes is made by whoever produced rp55 and a bunch of otherstreet brands from back i the day I know the Clipse own it but they got some help

Back
Top Bottom