Brazilian Carnival Vol Mass Everywhere

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Dead Stokc said:
I plan on goin to Rio in the next couple weeks.
Yea, forget that NTFL summit.

What Im concerned wit is why everytime Brazil is brought up,
so is their AIDs & crime rate? I mean US is like .06 and Brazil is
.04. Somebody please school me.

Brazil is no joke. All we see are the hotels and the Jesus statue over looking Rio. They don't show you the favelas, the AIDS, etc. Brazil has the largest black population outside of Africa and the vast majority of them live in favelas. The favelas are often right next to the 4 star hotels and such. My ex wants me to come visit but some of the stories she told me has me really considering if I'm about that life.

Life > Mass

I'm sure if I went I would never come back tho.
pimp.gif
I feel u, but Ima have to take that trip and really see what its about.
If u seclude urself because of what other people say, u'll never experience anything worthwhile.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Dead Stokc said:
I plan on goin to Rio in the next couple weeks.
Yea, forget that NTFL summit.

What Im concerned wit is why everytime Brazil is brought up,
so is their AIDs & crime rate? I mean US is like .06 and Brazil is
.04. Somebody please school me.

Brazil is no joke. All we see are the hotels and the Jesus statue over looking Rio. They don't show you the favelas, the AIDS, etc. Brazil has the largest black population outside of Africa and the vast majority of them live in favelas. The favelas are often right next to the 4 star hotels and such. My ex wants me to come visit but some of the stories she told me has me really considering if I'm about that life.

Life > Mass

I'm sure if I went I would never come back tho.
pimp.gif
I feel u, but Ima have to take that trip and really see what its about.
If u seclude urself because of what other people say, u'll never experience anything worthwhile.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Dude those carnival videos on youtube are no joke! Those girls move like they came out the womb doing it... Always leaves me like
eek.gif
links?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Dude those carnival videos on youtube are no joke! Those girls move like they came out the womb doing it... Always leaves me like
eek.gif
links?

My brazillian home girl (yes she's hot) told me they work on the carnival year round and of course, they get paid to parade around. I'm trying to take a trip out there on the real tho. I'll go with my girl tho, she speaks some Portuguese tho

My brazillian home girl (yes she's hot) told me they work on the carnival year round and of course, they get paid to parade around. I'm trying to take a trip out there on the real tho. I'll go with my girl tho, she speaks some Portuguese tho

I'm down for the summit. I get out of the military that month...dual celebration!

I'm down for the summit. I get out of the military that month...dual celebration!

Now now kids this is brazil here and the world cup if you really want to make this happen it needs some serious planning.

Now now kids this is brazil here and the world cup if you really want to make this happen it needs some serious planning.

been to Brazil once... had lots of Fun... just dont go around banging strangers, or wearing Jewelry.... and you SHTRAIGHT

been to Brazil once... had lots of Fun... just dont go around banging strangers, or wearing Jewelry.... and you SHTRAIGHT

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Wheres the pics THO?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Wheres the pics THO?
roll.gif

im sure visiting brazil can be no worse than going to DC for a vacation weekend. you need shots(as in doctor) before you try to get it poppin in the dmv

Back
Top Bottom