Brazilian Carnival Vol Mass Everywhere

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

devil.gif
damn those bodies are healthy, for real though im going to the 2014 WC and bringing back my wife  Aids.

Fixed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sure visiting brazil can be no worse than going to DC for a vacation weekend. you need shots(as in doctor) before you try to get it poppin in the dmv

brazil cant be that bad, I grew up in east africa so I aint worried. My brazilian homies are shook to go to E.A. so I aint worried

If I get the money Ill be down to fly over there on that summit steez, could be real dope. That bein said though, out of the brazilian chicks I know theyre not all super bad, but Id still smash em all

brazil cant be that bad, I grew up in east africa so I aint worried. My brazilian homies are shook to go to E.A. so I aint worried

If I get the money Ill be down to fly over there on that summit steez, could be real dope. That bein said though, out of the brazilian chicks I know theyre not all super bad, but Id still smash em all

Yea I remember I use to work with a couple brazilians back in the day and they told me that if you only smash 1 girl the whole time during the carnival they call you out and say you suspect
laugh.gif
 Ohh and my pops was staying over in brazil for over a month and hes said it ridiculous over there in Rio De Janeiro. I gotta hit up brazil before I head to argentina to visit my family in Buenos Aires. Brazil and Argentina combined
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Yea I remember I use to work with a couple brazilians back in the day and they told me that if you only smash 1 girl the whole time during the carnival they call you out and say you suspect
laugh.gif
 Ohh and my pops was staying over in brazil for over a month and hes said it ridiculous over there in Rio De Janeiro. I gotta hit up brazil before I head to argentina to visit my family in Buenos Aires. Brazil and Argentina combined
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom