Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

i replied saying, you better hope us a** doesnt wake up in the morning...

ik u work at a little cart at the mall.....

LULZ...

the second person was named (anthony) wow my name is tony..serious

anywayssss..

dude was saying dont tell nakeeta wat happened bla bla....

i just said...

*this is ***** ex, thanks for everything.

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

he said *dude trying to wear big boy pants*

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

he said *did he find out...theres drama already*

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

anyways.....the last convo was with her roomate and it my ex said

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....
Man, I don't give a dam what you just said. Where the hell are the dam pictures at?!

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

i replied saying, you better hope us a** doesnt wake up in the morning...

ik u work at a little cart at the mall.....

LULZ...

the second person was named (anthony) wow my name is tony..serious

anywayssss..

dude was saying dont tell nakeeta wat happened bla bla....

i just said...

*this is ***** ex, thanks for everything.

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

he said *dude trying to wear big boy pants*

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

he said *did he find out...theres drama already*

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

anyways.....the last convo was with her roomate and it my ex said

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....
Man, I don't give a dam what you just said. Where the hell are the dam pictures at?!

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

but yeee....no more cryn for me but there is a lot of sour taste in my mouth...

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...
how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)
im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood
Nah, don't even bother with doing anything like that or trying to get back at her.  It's just not worth it in the long run and you'll realize that, you just need to take some time to get beyond the whole situation.

It sucks that you found out the way you did whether it was "right" of you to do it or not, she was cheating and got caught.  Learn a lesson if you can, not to be distrusting of girls but maybe to take a step back every once in a while and get away from the emotions of your situation, decide if you're just caught up in love or if it's the right girl, if you trust her, is everything else in your life where it needs to be, whatever. 

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

serious i wasnt crying anymore....cant cry ya know..i was crying on the way home last night, socked a stop sign, and dont stop signs dont play games ! lol

but yeee....no more cryn for me but there is a lot of sour taste in my mouth...

damn fam, y these girls gtta be all shady when dudes treat em right, and then when we treat em wrong they get all crazy...
how old are you... just wondering cause you mentioned something about Middle School (frank)
im 20 now, but i live in a small town, so people i went to middle school with are still around, im moving soon so hopefully thatll change things,

srs i feel like scaring dude, calling me a blood like he bang, show up in all red and see if he calls me blood
Nah, don't even bother with doing anything like that or trying to get back at her.  It's just not worth it in the long run and you'll realize that, you just need to take some time to get beyond the whole situation.

It sucks that you found out the way you did whether it was "right" of you to do it or not, she was cheating and got caught.  Learn a lesson if you can, not to be distrusting of girls but maybe to take a step back every once in a while and get away from the emotions of your situation, decide if you're just caught up in love or if it's the right girl, if you trust her, is everything else in your life where it needs to be, whatever. 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Better you found out now, You live and you learn with these trifling @@% people in the world
30t6p3b.gif
this

This thread would be interesting if I could understand half of what you were saying...
AND....
She has a guy for a roommate?
yeah, you lost dude...

-J-

This thread would be interesting if I could understand half of what you were saying...
AND....
yeah, you lost dude...

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

AND....
yeah, you lost dude...

-J-
haha nah her mom left and her best friend moved in (female)

but that girl has her bf there most of the time

Originally Posted by JBug88

AND....
yeah, you lost dude...

-J-
haha nah her mom left and her best friend moved in (female)

but that girl has her bf there most of the time

SMH! Funny though! haha. I'm currently getting gifts for three and taking one out to eat! You may wonder why its simple. One from my high school one from another. The one from my HS is the only one getting the dinner and gift. The 3rd is just some chick at a local mom and pop (shoe and clothing) store who I gotta please to keep getting stuff for free.

SMH! Funny though! haha. I'm currently getting gifts for three and taking one out to eat! You may wonder why its simple. One from my high school one from another. The one from my HS is the only one getting the dinner and gift. The 3rd is just some chick at a local mom and pop (shoe and clothing) store who I gotta please to keep getting stuff for free.

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

props.gif

Originally Posted by GotStyle58

props.gif

Back
Top Bottom