Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

Well she was asleep and i checked her phone, if that was wrong...then it was wrong.....found out wat i was looking for and hiding sh** in the blacklist dont help yo (handset sms) LULZ...

i have an update ill be typing it shortly...

and yea i think i took the W, serious.....but itll take time to go back out there 100%

and i see a relationship as a contract, meaning u have certain space...dont talk to anyone else LIKE THAT and its all good...she had guy friends i knew about...i wasnt tripping on that...

Well she was asleep and i checked her phone, if that was wrong...then it was wrong.....found out wat i was looking for and hiding sh** in the blacklist dont help yo (handset sms) LULZ...

i have an update ill be typing it shortly...

and yea i think i took the W, serious.....but itll take time to go back out there 100%

and i see a relationship as a contract, meaning u have certain space...dont talk to anyone else LIKE THAT and its all good...she had guy friends i knew about...i wasnt tripping on that...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation or even asking. If you have an open door policy, that's cool, but the groundwork for that to happen was already laid out. You gave her the PW, the information, etc under the assumption that she will be looking if she wants to. You don't give up autonomy just because you're in a relationship with another person.

It's my choice to suck his ****, it should be my choice to give him my passwords.

this...and we all know black girls don't do THAT 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation or even asking. If you have an open door policy, that's cool, but the groundwork for that to happen was already laid out. You gave her the PW, the information, etc under the assumption that she will be looking if she wants to. You don't give up autonomy just because you're in a relationship with another person.

It's my choice to suck his ****, it should be my choice to give him my passwords.

this...and we all know black girls don't do THAT 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation

its with cause.....the dude doesnt trust you....or he maybe just feeling insecure and needs reassurance....

regardless of if its false reassurance or not...

WHATS THE BIG DEAL? PART OF HIS BODY IS THRUST IN AND OUT OF YOUR BODY

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT LOOKING THROUGH A PHONE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE?

a significant other saying "lol, look all you want" is a reassurance, positive or not, its a reassurance...

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation

its with cause.....the dude doesnt trust you....or he maybe just feeling insecure and needs reassurance....

WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT LOOKING THROUGH A PHONE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE?

a significant other saying "lol, look all you want" is a reassurance, positive or not, its a reassurance...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

There is no big deal about looking through a phone, what's the big deal about ASKING first? 

And why are you so hung up on sexual intercourse and equating it to not having privacy?  Do you want her standing there while you're taking a *$+%?

I am no longer surprised why there are so many girl problem threads on here though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

There is no big deal about looking through a phone, what's the big deal about ASKING first? 

And why are you so hung up on sexual intercourse and equating it to not having privacy?  Do you want her standing there while you're taking a *$+%?

I am no longer surprised why there are so many girl problem threads on here though. 
laugh.gif

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

i replied saying, you better hope us a** doesnt wake up in the morning...

ik u work at a little cart at the mall.....

LULZ...

the second person was named (anthony) wow my name is tony..serious

anywayssss..

dude was saying dont tell nakeeta wat happened bla bla....

i just said...

*this is ***** ex, thanks for everything.

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

he said *dude trying to wear big boy pants*

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

he said *did he find out...theres drama already*

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

anyways.....the last convo was with her roomate and it my ex said

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....

**UPDATE**

ok so what i didnt tell u guys is that when i was looking at her phone yesterday there were two things, well maybe 3 things i saw....

first think was some dude ik from middle school talking about *why u teasing* (frank)

i replied saying, you better hope us a** doesnt wake up in the morning...

ik u work at a little cart at the mall.....

LULZ...

the second person was named (anthony) wow my name is tony..serious

anywayssss..

dude was saying dont tell nakeeta wat happened bla bla....

i just said...

*this is ***** ex, thanks for everything.

when i woke up around 7am, i proceeded to take back some stuff she gave me, cards..pics...etc....she didnt open the door but her roomate did...(asked em if he was ready for v day, he said HELL NAHH, made me lulz a little)

she was sleeping wasnt saying anything.....i asked why she did it or wtvr....she said she was being dumb....she went back to sleep (yea i was trying to get it in one last time, but serious my man wasnt with it...sad to say he didnt want anything to do w her anymore)

while she was asleep once more i looked at her phone once more and wat i found was....

Frank convo

he said *dude trying to wear big boy pants*

and also *tell blood im ready to jump* some bs like that, funny cuz he dont bang i can clearly silva him, im 6'3 235

Anthony convo

he said *did he find out...theres drama already*

AND SHE SAID *nah its all good, he's gone now...* I BERT STARED FOR ABOUT 5 min.

anyways.....the last convo was with her roomate and it my ex said

*i got caught up again* i wonder how many times this b**** should have gotten caught up but didnt...

also found out she's been smokin mj, which isnt a big deal considering other things ik now...but wtvrz....

then proceeded to say bye she didnt say anything i left, seriously never knew how hard it would be to face a person you know cheated on you when being together for that long, esp when she said her ex cheated on her and she didnt want anyone like that...f her tho....we bout to pop bottles tonight

flashback: i remember telling her in class that if you ever cheat on me, ill drop you in a second.

and i shouldnt have went back, and trust i never will....and i think the closest friends i had were right about her, and always were..but sometimes u have to learn by yourself and get hurt over and over again to finally realize your trying to fix something that cant be fixed at all.....

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Executive76

keep ya head up.

Find a new chick to help take your mind off her.

posting pics will make you feel better too btw
Don't do this. It will be unfair to whatever girl it is.
Take this time to focus on yourself in order to become a better man. In order to make another girl happy one day you have to be happy with yourself. Focus on you, and they will come. 
I didn't say jump back into another relationship...just away to occupy his down time so he won't be thinking about his ex.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Executive76

keep ya head up.

Find a new chick to help take your mind off her.

posting pics will make you feel better too btw
Don't do this. It will be unfair to whatever girl it is.
Take this time to focus on yourself in order to become a better man. In order to make another girl happy one day you have to be happy with yourself. Focus on you, and they will come. 
I didn't say jump back into another relationship...just away to occupy his down time so he won't be thinking about his ex.

were you crying when you typed that?

anyways, chalk it up to the game. it happens, if it were to happen to me, i'd be crying while typing broham.
she's probably listening to this:

were you crying when you typed that?

anyways, chalk it up to the game. it happens, if it were to happen to me, i'd be crying while typing broham.
she's probably listening to this:

Damn dude, sorry to hear about that update...

Keep ya head up and go hang wit the boys, they'll find a way to cheer you up and make you forget about her.

Damn dude, sorry to hear about that update...

Keep ya head up and go hang wit the boys, they'll find a way to cheer you up and make you forget about her.

Back
Top Bottom