BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

This was posed from FTC. This is an excerpt from their book they just released with a paragraph from Dave Chappelle, another frequent shopper on Haight St:

10598618_736050886452422_1396328535_n.jpg

Can you imagine a set from Chappelle and then a surprise set from Robin Williams. Man.

Never sad when celebs pass but this hit me right in the feels :smh: Legit almost shed a tear reading about his issues & divorce. We work hard only for the
courts to allow these women to take us to the cleaners & this is what you get :smh: Just sad man.

The Carpe Diem scene in Dead Poet's Society will always be one of my favorites ever man.

some comedians are real ****** up people

True unfortunately.

I think I possess a comedic gift, so I can personally say that humor is like organized insanity. Your brain makes connections and inferences that the average brain typically doesn't. I know I feel low key crazy at times, so I can only imagine what actual consistent, certified comedians must go through mentally. I don't know if drugs were involved in Robins case, but I'm sure that just adds fuel to the fire, both good and bad. It can boost creativity and pose a risk to one's mental health. It's no coincidence that so many comedians lose it, I honestly feel that an extreme comedic gift is borderline mania, like having a pet tiger or something. It can go crazy on you at any time.

I still can't believe he is gone. Like many have mentioned in here his work will live on, but the world lost a great human being yesterday. May his soul be at ease and best wishes to his loved ones.

Last edited:
Dude took the selfish way out and now his soul will burn in hell. I have no grief for this man or anyone who takes the selfish way out hurting friends and family.

I especially could care less about a celebrity dying. if I died are they going to morn me? no

Robin should had continued to get help. let this be a lesson to anyone don't take the selfish way out

Dude took the selfish way out and now his soul will burn in hell. I have no grief for this man or anyone who takes the selfish way out hurting friends and family.

I especially could care less about a celebrity dying. if I died are they going to morn me? no

Robin should had continued to get help. let this be a lesson to anyone don't take the selfish way out

How much less could you care? Please share.

Different SN.....same nonsense

10/10 bait, guaranteed replies :smokin

Staying on topic though, it hit me right in the feels yeterday and re-reading it again too :smh: |I

I find it crazy too because I typically keep it moving with stuff like this, especially when it concerns somebody I don't now or have ever met, but damn, this one really got me down.

My condolences go out to Robin's family.

What a career and it sucks it had to end like this. Comedians majority of the time are really tormented souls, I'm curious what happen to Robin to be depressed for so long and go out like he did.

you aren't fooling anyone

Maybe he had clinical depression, you cannot fight that on your own most of the time, you assumption-making, judge-mental prick. We don't have no idea yet why he chose to kill himself and here you are already throwing shade.

I got that clown Superb on my block list... Pls don't quote.

Reports are that he hung himself with a belt. 
mean.gif
tired.gif
 I can't imagine how much pain you gotta be in to bring yourself to that.

Reports are that he hung himself with a belt. 
mean.gif
tired.gif
 I can't imagine how much pain you gotta be in to bring yourself to that.
Word is he was in severe depression recently. Maybe a relapse with alcohol? Aint nothing worse than your mind telling you how worthless you are. Hopefully this shines a new light on depression. There's still a stigma about it. Just read some people's comments in here.... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
 I wish someone could've helped him and talked him out of it. He was a big part of my childhood. As a child you think these people from your favorite movies are invincible and perfect, but  none of us really know how vulnerable they may be feeling inside. We don't realize this until we get older. Ignorance is bliss. RIP. 

Not often i do, but i agree with what Superb said about taking the selfish way out.  That said, i don't agree with not caring about people who have lost their lives.

Selfish to who? Selfish to people who believe that the death didn't live up to THEIR standards? Get outta here. I'm no saying any more on it unless a different thread is made, but depression/mental illness is very real and you NEVER know what people are truly dealing with. The only selfishness that I see is those who are marginalizing what Robin Williams or anyone else who has mental health problems are dealing with on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom