Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Reminded me of

:pimp:

As much as I love both shows... this ain't nothing like the Armenian Money Train. THAT WAS SERIOUS.

Well of course, the Armenian Money Train jump-started the downfall of The Strike Team but that was one of the most iconic images in the show, especially with the musical montage too. Wouldn't surprise me if they shot this Walt/Skyler scene with The Shield in mind

And wow, just looking at that Strike Team pic and the way everyone is positioned (Shield-related and not Breaking Bad):
Shane/Vic standing together and they ended up clashing head to head while Lem (off to the side) and Ronnie (not pictured on the other side) were the unfortunate casualties as a result of their war

Last edited:
Between 17 and 43 mil, in a storage unit. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
With all those storage war shows on tv, makes me wonder who will get the money if anything happens to Skyler or Walt. The auctioner will open up the door a little and people would probably crap themselves.

Well, there will be a tarp on top, so some mystery will be involved. :lol:
Yeah, they'd probably think it was just some boxes or junk. I think they would leave instructions with Saul and he'd get in contact with Walt Jr. and work out something out.

You guys have convinvced me to check out The Shield.

Last edited:
i wonder if the czech republic will play a part in the story, saul mentioned it a couple of times in the earlier seasons.

and damn i almost shed a thug tear to that hank tribute. so much struggle

Last edited:
I might be late on this. Forgot to mention it earlier.

But does anyone think that the fact that Walt and skylar didn't know how much money was in that pile come full circle somehow?

Well I'll be damned. He did mention Czech Republic. I thought you were talking meth related though. That wasn't what I had in mind.

Well I'll be damned. He did mention Czech Republic. I thought you were talking meth related though. That wasn't what I had in mind.

i feel you, but with the way the show works i figure if anything is mentioned/shown more than once then it isn't a coincidence. i wouldn't put it past the show for saul to be lydia's czech republic connection or middle man.

Last edited:
I was listening to the Hollywood Prospectus podcast and they pointed out how the show started with the back of Walter's head in darkness while it ends with the front of Hank's with light shining on him. A dark versus light sorta thing.

Damn I love this show.

:smokin

hank knows walt is responsible for millions in drug trafficking , the death of gus and hector and not to mention

the 9 dudes in the prison's ....the fact that he kept all this from hank for so long is puzzling and if hank is anything

but SHOOK then it's not believable imo . how walt finds out about hank knowing will be interesting aswell.

a theory i have is.......

say walt is out of the game (vince hinted that he was) ..... gus was alway paranoid about "the cook can never stop"

even when shutting down business for a few days was the most convenient thing , what if somebody more powerful

than gus wouldnt allow gus to stop once the blue meth hit the steets , like madrigal.

vince told walt the choppa was to protect/save someone

i doubt hank would kidnap walts kid , so it has to be for someone in madrigal,todd,pheonix drug dealers etc

its probably gonna be to save hank and he'll hit'em with the whole "they kidnapped me and made me cook meth 

for them until they stole my formula" line + "i just save yo life brah" ...man i dont know lmao ...show is too random

Breaking Bad Season 5 (2012-13)
:

What is a good approximation of how much money Skyler had in the storage unit when she showed Walt how she stopped counting it?

[SIZE=1.2em]
main-qimg-09cabca9c06e12b9ff594a00030a8f13

Assuming the the duffle bags that Walt left Jesse after visiting him had the requisite $5 million that he was entitled to from the methylamine sale*, the money in the storage locker looked insane.

*I realize the duffle bag drop that Walt brought may have been an installment payment, but since shortly thereafter he tells Skyler that he is "out" of the game, I'm going to assume there was 5 MM in there.
[/SIZE]

During episode 8's cook montage we see that the purple bill wrapper is for $2000:

main-qimg-faf1765e5b4cbb479a5c4530efee3905

We'll use $2000 as the low estimate for every bill bundle. There are larger bundles ($5000?) in there, but there's no way to know how many of each type. We get a couple hints to the overall volume of the stack in other shots:

main-qimg-b8582615f48918c0d2c2db3ac15b849a

Width: 12 bills

Height: ~40-45 bundles

main-qimg-fe59d5550a1e3c70463ff947d6249eea

Depth: ~17 bills

Based on this nonscientific image analysis the minimum amount in the pile would be around $17,500,000. 
If every bundle were $5000 then it'd be $43,860,000.00
. The actual value is likely somewhere in between those two estimates.

http://www.quora.com/Breaking-Bad-S...e-stopped-counting-it/answer/Tom-Cook?srid=i1

walt has at least 50 million b.

I agree with the person who said walt doesnt give jessie money out of the goodness pf his heart. He just needs to get rid of money fast

Back
Top Bottom