Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

It's common knowledge that Gus's goons killed Thomas. You could say that , in a way, Walt used this to his advantage.

Common assumption you mean. He was a psychotic cold blooded killer but Gus never actually lied to anyone in the operation about his actions, do you disagree? Every play Gus made he stood behind it. Walt, on the other hand, will look a man in the eye and swear on his family while telling a bold faced lie.

I don't think it would be revisited by the writers but I do think it is entirely plausible that Walt shot the boy in order to become the "hero" and "save Jesse's life". I wouldn't put anything past him, he's been manipulating Jesse since the pilot episode, always two steps ahead

Last edited:
that doesnt really make sense tho cuz when jesse goes to confront them, they pull their guns already knowing what it is he wants and whats about to happen between them.

Alright alright alrighttttttttt. I stay out of this thread all week until Sundays. I'm ready to see somebody die tonighttttttt.

I'm out of town on vacation and my hotel doesn't have AMC. gonna be a long week

I know that feel. I was in DR on the Sunday the 2nd episode aired. I went to the "sports bar" at my resort and they let me flip through the channels, but no AMC.

Man I really have a bad feeling that Walt might off Jesse tonight...

Problem Dog to Rabid Dog.. gonna put 'em down. :frown:

DON'T DO IT WALT!

Got invited to go out to a party. Decided not to so I don't miss BB.
I should I really go out and socialize... :lol:

I had homework also so that helped justify my decision.

Got invited to go out to a party. Decided not to so I don't miss BB.
I should I really go out and socialize... :lol:

I had homework also so that helped justify my decision.

I'd say your priorities are in order famb. You've got all the friends you need right here in this thread. How's that for socializing? :lol:

Walt's confession on 2nd viewing is still 
smokin.gif
. Gilligan and his team are geniuses.

I'd say your priorities are in order famb. You've got all the friends you need right here in this thread. How's that for socializing? :lol:

The deal is, the friend who invited me, hardly invites me over. So I'm kind of >D on the situation.
but my decision is clear :lol:

Back
Top Bottom