Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

It's been explained.. Read the last few pages.

He realized the dope was gone and that Huell stole it the same way he stole the cigarettes. Jesse initially thought that Huell picked the ricin cigs off him and it just reaffirmed his original suspicion.
oh yeah I know, I did the ":nerd:" emoticon wondering what mr. H2TB does in his personal life lol but I know it's all jokes

Last edited:
I was referencing the post above you asking about the cigarettes, no worries.

Last edited:
So me and my friends have a pool going around to see who can guess who dies this season.

Here's my guesses. (Spoilers in case people don't want to see the guesses.)
Walter: Dead
Jesse: Dead
Skyler: Dead
Hank: Dead
Marie: Dead
Walt Jr.: Dead
Saul: Lives
Todd: Dead
Lydia: Dead
Gomie: Dead
Skinny Pete: Lives
Badger: Lives
Baby Holly: Dead.
:lol:

so many casualties 
laugh.gif

Guys...

What are we going to do when this is over?

I'm worried.

Is Vince Gilligan going to have a new project?

i found it so crazy how loose-lipped todd was. He was literally sitting at the table telling EVERYTHING all willy nilly. He wasnt even using codenames. He was saying "Mr. White and Jesse" flat out.

Its twice as bad when you think about the kid he killed..... "No half measures right ?"

... well there goes any semblance of logic in people defending him on that one.

This episode should be explosive. Hopefully it starts off confrontational right off the bat. How can it not with that last scene!

So me and my friends have a pool going around to see who can guess who dies this season.

Here's my guesses. (Spoilers in case people don't want to see the guesses.)
Walter: Dead
Jesse: Dead
Skyler: Dead
Hank: Dead
Marie: Dead
Walt Jr.: Dead
Saul: Lives
Todd: Dead
Lydia: Dead
Gomie: Dead
Skinny Pete: Lives
Badger: Lives
Baby Holly: Dead.
:lol:

Poor Walt jr. he's probably going to get dealt with while he's eating breakfast.

Am I the only one who thinks that it was actually Walt, not Gus' goons who iced Tomas? As calculated as he was I still don't believe Gus would put a hit out on a kid.

Walt, however, has proven that no dambs are to be given to keep things rolling. Just an observation

Am I the only one who thinks that it was actually Walt, not Gus' goons who iced Tomas? As calculated as he was I still don't believe Gus would put a hit out on a kid.

Walt, however, has proven that no dambs are to be given to keep things rolling. Just an observation

It's common knowledge that Gus's goons killed Thomas. You could say that , in a way, Walt used this to his advantage.

Guys...

What are we going to do when this is over?

I'm worried.

Is Vince Gilligan going to have a new project?

Getting Good.

It's about a drug king pen who changes his ways and becomes an inspirational chemistry teacher. :lol:

:stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom