Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Also, eff you guys for pointing out the purple marie thing. :lol: :lol: now I just can't not notice it.

I know alot of people hate Skylar as a character. I still hate her too, but what she's going through this season so far is making for some engaging *** tv.

Walt is gonna give Skylar that ricin cig.  Who he is now > who he was before.  He doesn't care about people.  More interested in his "empire" and power. 

"Just because you shot Jesse James, doesn't make you Jesse James." ....so cold.

Winter's coming for Mike, though. :nerd:

Walt's way in over his head. He gonna end up with 2 more (prob. more) bodies this year, Mike and Skyler due to suicide by nonstop Scarface viewings.

Look at Walt spinning why Gus killed Victor...It's true what they say, the winners write the history books.

I love this methodical *** show.

6d23h and counting.

Those stacks didn't last very long
roll.gif
i'm mad dude was complaining about $100,00+ when they barely crack 50 lbs
The more evil he gets, the more I love him.
yes 
pimp.gif

Back in business
smokin.gif
...sort of.

Walt with that perfect lie.

I hope we don't see Marie for at least zero more episodes, her facial expressions sicken me.

What was the underlying meaning about what Walt was saying about Victor's death?

well, the scene that you saw in the cold open of first episode this season said it was Walt's 52nd birthday, next week's episode is called '51' - only 1 year has passed since the show began... so I think that scene we saw in the cold open is very much down the line..(closer to the series finale)

damn, thats right . i keep thinking that the episode where walt gets a little tipsy and hints to hank that he is heisenburg, is his 51st birthday

This Jesse/Walt/Mike partnership is definitely not going to have longevity.
laugh.gif

Skyler is on the verge of a major breakdown. Definitely going to come back and bite Walt in the ***.

The scene with Brock.
mean.gif
Shows just how detached he's become embracing his Heisenberg persona. No sense of guilt or remorse whatsover.

On another note, any episode with a Badger cameo is a win in my book.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back in business
smokin.gif
...sort of.

Walt with that perfect lie.

I hope we don't see Marie for at least zero more episodes, her facial expressions sicken me.

What was the underlying meaning about what Walt was saying about Victor's death?
i think that he's trying to tell jesse that he is not going to allow mike to get too out of pocket.

I think the Victor reference could be foreshadowing an altercation between Walt and Mike soon... maybe Walt's planning to replace him with the exterminator that informed him about the nanny cam in the living room. That could be Walt's Victor.

I think the Victor reference could be foreshadowing an altercation between Walt and Mike soon... maybe Walt's planning to replace him with the exterminator that informed him about the nanny cam in the living room. That could be Walt's Victor.

I agree, I think the episode 'Dead Freight' (think it's episode 5) according to Aaron Paul is said to be the biggest, most craziest episode they have ever done (never heard that before eh?) But I definitely think Walt is gonna off Todd to send Mike a message.

Back
Top Bottom