Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

As much as Walt/Mike are having a power-struggle, both of them need each other.  Jesse is the expendable one in the trio.  EASILY replaceable. 

Heisenberg doesn't care about Jesse.  And that is who Walt is now.  This was evident when he completely brushed off Jesse when dude was trying to talk to him about the break up. 

The mention of Victor was a reminder that no matter how good your are at your job and how "close" you are with your boss, you can easily get offed.  Walter has a heart.  Heisenberg does not. 

True. Your avy makes it very hard to agree with you though.

As much as Walt/Mike are having a power-struggle, both of them need each other.  Jesse is the expendable one in the trio.  EASILY replaceable. 

Heisenberg doesn't care about Jesse.  And that is who Walt is now.  This was evident when he completely brushed off Jesse when dude was trying to talk to him about the break up. 

The mention of Victor was a reminder that no matter how good your are at your job and how "close" you are with your boss, you can easily get offed.  Walter has a heart.  Heisenberg does not. 

To be honest... I think he was just letting them know that ANY of them can get it... Mike, Jesse, the pest dudes... whoever steps out of line

To be honest... I think he was just letting them know that ANY of them can get it... Mike, Jesse, the pest dudes... whoever steps out of line
That's a good way of looking at it also. 

Do you think Walt is trying to emulate Gus, or is he trying to be his own man? 

The other thing is this....with the hush money going out to those in jail (which Walter isn't keen on), if Walter kills Mike, someone will talk.  I'm just assuming that the payments will stop. 

Deep down, I think Walter knows Mike is right about the payments.  But his ego wont allow him to concede to the fact. 

I started Prison Break today and I'm already on episode 8.
This show could potentially be as good as Breaking Bad.
BB is the most recent show that I've watched at this speed.

It isn't. The first season is good, then it drops off.

Great episode, as usual.

Loved the cook scene and watching how much of a professional Mike is. Between taking care of his guys to dealing with the pest crew, and then splitting the shares at the end... The guy handles his business in the right way.

Walt manipulated Jesse about breaking up with his girl and then got Marie to stop asking questions by telling her about Ted. Its just so easy for him by now..

Last edited:
Walt is getting annoying. Dude is on some little man power trip ****. I hope mike offs this fool on the finale.

not sure if you are serious...i watched prison break from the first time it aired, all the way through and BB is far beyond PB in terms of acting and story line...you'll see what i mean
Why you gonna spoil/ruin it for him son? He just started watching and the first season of PB and that season is GREAT compared to what follows. 8 episodes in I'd be saying PB is better than the first season of BB at the least.

After that certain point he'll come back in here and apologize. It aint his fault really, it's the shows.

Last edited:
yall be talkin bout my mans walt like it's season 1

he did what an entire mexican cartel couldn't and 

took out two empires in a span of 1 year

was he a klutz at first........sure

but he's only been in the game 1 year......1 year

he's battling cancer and blowing up kingpins left and right

and not to mention he is BY FAR the smartest one on the show

from an iq point of view and he's already learned to manipluate

people and cover up tracks

news flash people........WALT IS BOUT IT BOUT IT

scarface was definately foreshadowing the yoppa he was buying in the beginning of the first episode

.....he's about to get blue collar with it , and iz gon get ugly

smart as gus , crazy/paranoid as tuco

Last edited:
ibumSv9JgqR2yc.gif

How many people in this thread - is this your first season watching week-to-week?

yall be talkin bout my mans walt like it's season 1
 he did what an entire mexican cartel couldn't and 
took out two empires in a span of 1 year

was he a klutz at first........sure

but he's only been in the game 1 year......1 year

he's battling cancer and blowing up kingpins left and right
and not to mention he is BY FAR the smartest one on the show
from an iq point of view and he's already learned to manipluate
people and cover up tracks

news flash people........WALT IS BOUT IT BOUT IT

scarface was definately foreshadowing the yoppa he was buying in the beginning of the first episode
.....he's about to get blue collar with it , and iz gon get ugly

smart as gus , crazy/paranoid as tuco

:wow: never thought about that... Tuco was crazy

And drops off dramatically.

For whoever asked, this is my first time watching Breaking Bad on a week to week basis.

I watched Prison Break religiously for the first 3 seasons.  I watched a few episodes in season 4 and gave up.  Yea...flat out gave up.  It got that bad.  No joke.  It's like running a marathon and giving up after finishing 25.8 miles. 

I watched Prison Break religiously for the first 3 seasons.  I watched a few episodes in season 4 and gave up.  Yea...flat out gave up.  It got that bad.  No joke.  It's like running a marathon and giving up after finishing 25.8 miles. 

Exactly!

You guys talk about Walt just being Heisenberg now reminds me a lot of how Anakin went over to the darkside and became Darth Vader. But in Vader's case, he still had an ounce of good in him left when he helped his son at the end.

I was thinking maybe Walt would show a second of remorse or guilt about what he did to Brock but that doesn't look like it'll happen. Even in the Sopranos I think Tony felt bad about some of the stuff he's done. Walt is an emotionless monster now. I wonder if he was always this cold, he probably displayed some of it before all this meth business. When he thought the head of the chem department wanted him, they had that awkward conversation in her office which was really funny.

That's exactly what happened to me, but I think it was somewhere in season 3. First two seaons were golden for me.

Back
Top Bottom