Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

I thought the whole Hank pooping in the ensuite was to further emphasize how little respect Hank truly had for Walt

Until he found out first hand just how much of a monster Walt was

***** Skylar gave the money to Ted :x :x :smh: :smh:

Walt in the crawl space going hysterical is one of the greatest scenes in TV history

Last edited:
Two moments that impacted me extremely hard were Walt watching Jane die and when she told him that she gave Ted the money and he went intoa delirious state, that was a creeeeeeeepy moment.

The fact that she didn't tell him was the most disrespectful part. I wouldn't have been surprised if Walt would've sent her to Belize.

I had no clue that gus played in Derailed (VERY good movie, might I add).

Watching the marathon, Mike had so many brilliant quotes his last season.

"keys, scumbag.. It's the universal symbol for keys" :lol:

Last edited:
Mike and Gus are the only two characters I liked. Saul was a solid dude tho.

Hate just about every major character including Walt.

Love the show.

Mike, Walt, Saul and Gus were my favorite characters.
Badger,Skinny Pete, Kuby and Huell were funny tho.

Never forget. :x :smokin

skinny pete? that piano playing tho
badger? that police knowledge tho
hank? need I say more tho
the nazi bros? those missed shots tho

I was talking about the main cast but...badger coulda stayed in fresno for all i care. Skinny pete was ok but their constant talk about video games or star wars or whatever never interested me. Annoying actually.

I loathe Hank. Dude was smart as hell, i still hate him.

I had no problem with the nazi's and strangely enough I like Todds character. Kenny was funny at times.

Last edited:
Still good every time I watch. Doesn't matter what episode. Perfection.:pimp:
That's what great about it after it's done. I think ppl who didn't like an ep like say The Fly can appreciate it a bit more now.

I know I just revel in the first 2 seasons when i see guys like Tuco, the whole fugue state nonsense, Danny Trejo out the blue/head on a turtle, DJ Squall setting up Badger, etc.

apparently Obama is the First Fan of Breaking Bad

These days, when Mr. Obama retreats to the White House residence after a long day on the other end of the colonnade, he is working his way through the DVD box set of AMC’s “Breaking Bad,” the award-winning TV drama about a drug-dealing high school teacher. The show just ended after five seasons, but the president is way behind and frequently reminds those around him not to give anything away.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/30/us/obamas-tv-picks-anything-edgy-with-hints-of-reality.html?_r=0

I was watching Trading Places the other day and I knew that guy looked familiar :lol:

Speaking of Gus, my favorite character in the series bar none. Calculated, ruthless and always able to readily acclimate.

tumblr_m6akyicfYv1qca6mzo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I was talking about the main cast but...badger coulda stayed in fresno for all i care. Skinny pete was ok but their constant talk about video games or star wars or whatever never interested me. Annoying actually.

No way, dude. Badger and Skinny Pete were great. I don't watch Star Trek, but Badger's movie script had me lol'ing hard.

Back
Top Bottom