Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

It's not like he's Batman though. Heisenberg was just a symbolic name for his double life and fans kinda made it stick whenever he'd do something bad or out of his normal Walter White characteristics. Of course he usually wore the hat before but this season, they've even made a point to emphasize Walt without the hat and had a camera shot of the hat just laying there by itself as Walt was doing business with the others.

The point is, he's clearly lost his mind and will continue to get even crazier as the show ends and we can look to that ending in Crawl Space as the point where he hit rock bottom and never came back up. Pretty much the end of Walt as an antihero - in seasons 1-3 you were rooting for him, especially at the end of S3 after Half Measures and Full Measure when he owned Mike and Victor with Gale's apartment number. But from the end of S4 to now, Walt just doesn't give a damn anymore about anything but his pride. Survival turned into being power hungry

^
Yeah, he's the boss now so he starts acting like a boss. It's psychological. He's encountered badasses like Tuco and Gus. He saw how much of a boss Gus was and probably thought he could be like that but even better. He wants an empire so you have to act like a ruler / emperor. There's no place for nice guys in this business (even though Jesse has turned into a decent guy).

anybody but me hear walt pleading for his life to Gus in todds speech?

they have to be word for word

^ yeah , the "i had to make a decision and i would make it again" part and the whole "gale didn't deserve to die but i had to choose" part

and they both started flexing their value

I just don't see Walt dying, its too predictable if they kill him off. Everybody expects him to die, so I think the writers have something different in mind

I just don't see Walt dying, its too predictable if they kill him off. Everybody expects him to die, so I think the writers have something different in mind
we knew going into the show 4 years ago walt had cancer , so him dying would be too easy IMO.

Walt is ok with dying , he's ok with guns in his face....the show is about consequence's i think

he needs to live through the death of a family member imo

we knew going into the show 4 years ago walt had cancer , so him dying would be too easy IMO.
Walt is ok with dying , he's ok with guns in his face....the show is about consequence's i think
he needs to live through the death of a family member imo

Exactly, him dying would be lazy writing imo. Having a family member die would add a lot more drama but how would one of them be put in that kind of situation. All Skylar does is go to the carwash and then go home. The one thing I could see is Walt Jr getting into a car accident and dying. That will make Walt crazier because of the guilt, and Sklyar leaves with the baby.

Last edited:
We don't need to see Walt die on screen to know he's going to die.. all we need to see is his cancer return. And judging by the flashforward with him coughing and taking medication, I think that's a safe bet. 

It's not official but there's obviously no way there's a BB movie if Walt dies unless there's a time skip between the end of the 1st half of the this season and the 2nd half.

As hyped and as much as I'm loving this final season I'd love for there to be a movie.

It's not official but there's obviously no way there's a BB movie if Walt dies unless there's a time skip between the end of the 1st half of the this season and the 2nd half.
As hyped and as much as I'm loving this final season I'd love for there to be a movie.

A movie would be too risky for AMC

They should've just found a way to give them their 10 episodes back.

Never felt it as bad as the last episode, which really should've been 2 or 3 episodes, but instead was on crammed mess.

A movie would be too risky for AMC
The **** AMC gotta be involved? At best they'll get a cut of some money for originally producing the show and airing it but as far as a movie, any other studio would welcome it as well as other movie producers out there. After that let Gilligan cook as director.

Last edited:
They should've just found a way to give them their 10 episodes back.

Never felt it as bad as the last episode, which really should've been 2 or 3 episodes, but instead was on crammed mess.

agreed the last ep & the upcoming ep with pbly be 5 maybe 6 eps worth of stuff crammed into 2... like BB summer school :lol:

Going to miss tonight's episode.
tired.gif
frown.gif

We don't need to see Walt die on screen to know he's going to die.. all we need to see is his cancer return. And judging by the flashforward with him coughing and taking medication, I think that's a safe bet. 

Dudes at work have this crazy idea that it's not cancer but ricen poisoning that's going on in that flash forward. And that Walt is going out in a blaze of glory cuz he only has a few days to live.

I'm traveling for work and apparently the W hotel chain gets their channel lineup from Dish :x :x :x :smh:

Going to have to use other means to watch this episode...

Last edited:
Dudes at work have this crazy idea that it's not cancer but ricen poisoning that's going on in that flash forward. And that Walt is going out in a blaze of glory cuz he only has a few days to live.
I'm traveling for work and apparently the W hotel chain gets their channel lineup from Dish
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Going to have to use other means to watch this episode...
that would be crazy

Can't wait to see the 'You're Damn Right.' scene tonight :pimp:

EDIT:
Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8
Dear everyone, If you want to poop yourself watch Breaking Bad tonight. Thanks. Love, Ap

:smokin :nthat: diapers on deck!

Last edited:
i dont want to read any spoilers of todays episode..

but is this the last episode until we need to wait until next year?

Back
Top Bottom