Breaking: Chrysler closes operations starting December 19th...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

damn chargers and a 300c?

Lets go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Copping a hot Pink and Lime Green Charger to match my polo.
equipped with the bowtie custom grill?!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With the Ralph Lauren Italian Virgin Baby Calf Skin leather interior

Lets go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and waves painted on the roof of the car resembling your hair?! with a chin strap on where the door meets on the side of the car.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets go
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and waves painted on the roof of the car resembling your hair?! with a chin strap on where the door meets on the side of the car.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dont forget the Gucci Windows, and 1 million thread count Egyptian Cotton Rugs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dad and I had a two hour conversation about the economy yesterday, he was telling me about how Chrysler didn't have much time left.

laugh.gif
@ dudes talking about multiple chargers. "eff it, thats my throwawaycar"
laugh.gif

really though, american cars are complete trash. it's just too bad so many people are losing jobs.

So has anyone mentioned yet that Chrysler regularly shuts down for a couple weeks at the end of the year, and that they're just shutting down for longerthis year?

Well, I heard today Bush is recommending a "structured" bankruptcy for GM and Chrysler. Bankruptcy is exactly what needs to be done to restructureand finally cut UAW down to size. Bush finally has a good idea.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So has anyone mentioned yet that Chrysler regularly shuts down for a couple weeks at the end of the year, and that they're just shutting down for longer this year?

This is true. The company I work for makes seat frames for automobiles and most US manufacturers do....we usually shut down around the 23rd and come back towork on the 2nd of Jan...however, things are so slow the company is laying off 150 people until the 2nd week in February. We used to build only domesticproduct, but the majority of our business is Toyota, Honda, Kia and Nissan now. Things are still obviously bad regardless.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Well, I heard today Bush is recommending a "structured" bankruptcy for GM and Chrysler. Bankruptcy is exactly what needs to be done to restructure and finally cut UAW down to size. Bush finally has a good idea.

UAW is a cancer. They are slowly dieing and are so desperate that they have been going to non union plants and literally standing in front of the cars ofpeople trying to get to work so they can talk to them about voting them in.

Back
Top Bottom