Breaking: Gentry Humphrey Headed Back to Jordan Brand

NOt all Nike Air retros were crazy expensive during the Gentry era. The Met 5s were around $250-300 resell. But then again, resell wasn’t one of the top 10 professions then :frown:

But those were awful and a lot of people were very clear about that at the time haha. Unless you mean the 06's which were perfect minus the Jumpman (and the 23 for some).

Hi NT....

Super long time member here & former employee Of Brand Jordan & Blast Radius, back over 10 years ago....

Just came here to tell you that most of you are feeling what we are feeling..

"G" was one of the biggest mistakes Brand Jordan ever made. His Vision, His Thought Process & even worst his Decision Making Abilities is what made JB sink for a while & put out poor products.

During the "G" era, we saw cheap quality products be manufactured & the refusal of Nike Air on anything.....His intentions was to save the integrity of the original product & protect collectors who saved OG from back in the days.

But instead all we saw were products that nobody wanted

This was a "knee jerk" reaction due to Adidas sales & some other back door stuff I am not allowed to share ( Fired/Resignations etc)

Hell even I have an opportunity to return back to them, but for now refuse.

Lets hope for the best, but you can expect certain models to be "vaulted" like Disney does their movies for 2019 & lets pray the return of "pleather" does not show its ugly head
The OG baby j

2011 was a long time ago...
C5BF3B9B-7007-4122-A019-17A5A7A96482.jpeg

Gentry finna make Jordan Brand sink even further which is fine for now but something will spark everybody’s interest after we get bumrushed with all the bad products for a while then it will be back to 2012

Lets hope for the best, but you can expect certain models to be "vaulted" like Disney does their movies for 2019

with da advents of grey markets? its silly.

you can make da case those UA space Jams from a few years back with higher cut PL and ice blue soles FORCED JB's hand to actually release em correctly.

Prices better drop if they take that OG remastered away.....

I know we all feeling doomsday up in here but I still can't see JB going back to trash

I am willing to bet that profit margins (per pair produced) on releases will be made bigger by JB through them lowering quality and materials of releases and limiting the production runs. Also, I’m certain we will see another price increase on certain models (I.e. AJ 11).

playoffs XII's retroed 3x (2 mids, one low)..what were you waiting on?

A good version.. the ones from 04 I missed because I was broke and in college. The next retro was TRASH and lows... really... nah son.

Back
Top Bottom