Breaking: Gentry Humphrey Headed Back to Jordan Brand

A good version.. the ones from 04 I missed because I was broke and in college. The next retro was TRASH

i got all 3.... da 2011ish retro was good, don't let that red JB on da bottom dissuade you otherwise.

XII's were da only retros that are arguably superior to their OG counterpart, especially in terms of fit.

The thought of Gentry telling Jordan Brand executives to put the Jumpman on the black cement 4s next year instead of Nike Air

giphy.gif

LOL. I hope not. OG retro pairs are supposed to have Nike Air from now on, but anything could happen since he’s back.

LOL. I hope not. OG retro pairs are supposed to have Nike Air from now on, but anything could happen since he’s back.

damn shame...IMO JB finally got da balance perfect...limit retro+ products so they don't drag down da mystique, mass produce OG colors complete with nike air which will always be in demand.

i got all 3.... da 2011ish retro was good, don't let that red JB on da bottom dissuade you otherwise.

XII's were da only retros that are arguably superior to their OG counterpart, especially in terms of fit.

I hear you man lol... I hated the 2011 shape.. everything else was okay but I couldnt bring myself to cop and I dont really like much 12 lows.

this is terrible news.. JB has honestly gotten so much better over the last couple years as far as quality, quantity, etc... 2010-2011 was a terrible time for the brand IMO, with this guy steering the ship.

guess he got tired of dropping foams every other month..

All I gotta say is Gentry Humphrey better not mess up the upcoming Black Cement 4s. AND I will pray like hell to the sneaker gods that IF the Fire Red 5s and Infrared 6s do come out in the future, they will have Nike Air on them and that they will be durable... :smh::sick::frown::rolleyes

those da getting better years....

2003-2009 was around da worse.

Yep, still can't believe how bad 2009 Space Jams were... One of the biggest AJ 11 releases EVER and they totally messed it up, quality-wise.

Thank god for 2016s although I can definitely see them start cutting corners with the 11s once again.

^thats true but not bad as before imo. These past couple years I never thought would've happen

How come so many of yall skipped da maroons? First day cop for me. OG colorway that was never retroed before & it had nike air on da back. I had to pick it up.

How come so many of yall skipped da maroons? First day cop for me. OG colorway that was never retroed before & it had nike air on da back. I had to pick it up.

maroon is a real wack color....(although my hypocritical self bought da hare VI's that have da same tone of maroon :lol: :smh: )

Last edited:
^ I copped maroons a couple of weeks after release due to being busy working and always having my size sold out on ndc. Still haven’t worn them but will break them in this summer. As far as Gentry he will ruin the black cement iv’s I guarantee it. Guess I’m never gonna get a proper fire red iv’s retro either. It was a great run while it lasted.

And to think we might have been able to get Grape V with Nike Air. I don’t kmow if he has enough common sense to release it now.

Back
Top Bottom