*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Son gotta big a dummy to not realize how that comes off. Reading anything outside of court docs screams your not mentally present in your court case. Disrepectful af.

Dude prolly wasnt reading and just mouthing, "get behind me satan" over and over again.
I bets its the 1st time he ever touched a bible.

Btw on the topic of interracial dating, it's plenty of brothas in happy relationships with WW who aren't being sent to jail or no goofy **** like that.

Just gotta use discretion and not be EXCLUSIVELY checking for white women

Nothing wrong with seeing wtf goin on over on Milk Mountain every now and then.

:stoneface:

I'm not religious so maybe I'm loosing something in translation.

When is reading the Bible ever inappropriate. I assumed he was doing that to look like a person woth "high morals".

Because you know it was for show and you're trying to sway the jury.

It's like dudes with face and neck tattoos dressing in a suit for court. You're not going to fool anyone.

I'm not religious so maybe I'm loosing something in translation.

When is reading the Bible ever inappropriate. I assumed he was doing that to look like a person woth "high morals".
Not even addressing the religious part, but he really adopted this preachy, unearned "black leader", "I am a great man!" schtick which can be grating to people, especially in a time when he needs to show humility. It's what I was hinting to in a previous post, seeing why not many folks he worked with ran to his defense. He has to be more "human" in his approach on the way back.

strange, strange guy.

I've been around a lot of actors, it's a weird job, and I think delusional narcissism is actual a positive quality.

having no self awareness or self consciousness is really a super power, you can throw yourself completely into the scene and be totally authentic without self editing or being self aware of your appearance in front of the camera.

in directing actors, that's by far the biggest difference between amateur's and high level really talented actors.

it takes tons and tons of rehearsal time to get more amateur's actors to really into a scene and get them to let go of their self consciousness

delusional narcissists can do it instantly.

I will say, I don't think he should lose his entire career over this. Losing the Disney and Amry checks are understandable

At the end of the day he was convicted of being reckless, not intentionally harming his ex.

However there has been so much bad press, and he has acted so strange, that I don't think the public is ready to give him another chance yet.

Marvel Luther King and Coretta Scott Cream had a really toxic relationship. Hopefully, they can learn from this.

acting im sure to people just feels like silly play pretend, anyone attractive person can do it.

but go sit through days of auditions.
Go try directing lower level amateur's

you'll quickly be disabused of that notion.

I've gotten to direct students, amateur's, union actors, and few network television leads.
the difference is really really obvious.

and I would say the higher you get up the food chain, the more ah, particular they are.

I promise you guys like Jonathan Majors are rare rare talents.

now is he the next Martin Luther King tho? ...probably not :lol:
but someone will give him a shot again. I have to think.

hell if god willing I ever get the chance one day. Im giving him a shot.

Last edited:
Marvel Luther King and Coretta Scott Cream had a really toxic relationship. Hopefully, they can learn from this.

tbh i think this will be hardest part to overcome more than the assault part.
he just said such embarrassing cringe delusional stuff. :lol:

he's gunna have go do some international productions where they don't get the context for how weird and cringe that is. :lol:

I will say, I don't think he should lose his entire career over this. Losing the Disney and Amry checks are understandable

At the end of the day he was convicted of being reckless, not intentionally harming his ex.

However there has been so much bad press, and he has acted so strange, that I don't think the public is ready to give him another chance yet.

Coretta Scott WHO?!?!?!?!

Crying on demand aint something one can just learn to do. A lot of actors pull from real life experience, so its just a little bit more than "playing pretend".

yup a lot of actors are just naturally emotionally volatile people.

extreme emotions are just easier for them to access because they are right there underneath the surface at all times.

which can make them hard to deal with in non acting scenarios.

most normal people if you tell the to be sad in front of the camera, they will usually just act like some other actor they saw be sad in a movie or tv.

Actors can authentically access those emotions, and actually be sad in a way that is authentic to their own bodies/mind.

Some have like a super rigorous process for doing that,
and some are just super emotionally volatile so it's a natural ability to to go from 0-100 at a moments notice.

Clearly, it is. Its human nature to try and dumb down things we dont understand.

That's one way to look at it, just not mine. My view is there's no need to over complicate things and have dudes thinking they're equivalent of a civil rights leader because they're better at it than others.

Last edited:
Acting and pretending are one in the same

"Acting" is just the artsy fartsy way of saying pretending as a profession.

Back
Top Bottom