Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

crazy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Not true, Ive seen production pairs already with clear soles.
there you go, i figured production has started by now.

</END THREAD> ?

The pairs both of them had were SAMPLES.

Either way if you truly like the shoe this shouldn't matter nor do I believe it will matter, it this info is true of course.

You'll still see manic-purchases for these and the purple foam boot in upcoming months. If sneakerheads flake on these, the hood will eat them up withouthesitation.

ill believe it when i see it.....

if its true, then im only coppin eggplant flightposites

SINcereOne03 is an OG Nter. I HIGHLY doubt he'd pull some ducktales to get some attention or pull a fast one on NTers.

If you dont believe him, then just take it for a grain of salt. He's just giving a heads up to us. Btw..its appreciatedbro.

With that being said...

Dear NIke,

Clear soles or BUST!

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

Honestly I don't think they will do it they must of heard of the hype for these and seeing $ signs. Until I see some pics I won't believe this I'm just really hoping I get ice bottoms. So the question I have is what color sole if not ice? Black? Or purple?
All of your who are saying this need to stop.
DO YOU NOT remember the Cactus Foam release? It of course will not be a clear sole, that would disrespect the Penny with a clear sole.

I prefer not clear, that way Ill be able to get them for under 125$. YOU should all feel the same.

Man I truely don't believe this
And don't want to believe this
There is WAAYYYY to much hype for these
I really don't believe Nike would do this again
And disappoint the fans

Can we get some pics if this is true

To much CRAZY news in one week
First no February release but a November release
And now no Ice soles

That's hard for me to believe
I don't see Nike pushing the date up just to release these without the clear soles

Back
Top Bottom