Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

indifferent.gif
mad.gif

I would hope that Nike figured out that we don't like solid bottoms with the Cactus release, I was all set to pony up $200 until they changed the sole onus at the last minutes...the Black/Red and the Cactuses were around for hellas cause of that foolishness. I can pretty much guarantee that we'll be gettingclear soles on this shoe...they can hit a home run with this release.

i just copped eggplant flightposites over the weekend. if this news is true, then there's no reason to cop foams w/ out the clear bottom.

Simply put, it just wouldn't do nike well and I know that Nike, just like any other firm that produces goods, has a marketing section and also a way torecieve eedback from ****sumers and while the cactuses were actually an improvement in color when they snatched the clear soles, this would not be. It would bea complete botchery of the shoes. I and many others wouldn't even cop. Yeah the purple is beautiful but the clear sole is the cherry on top. That like adope beat without a tight verse to go along with it, just wouldn't be right imo!

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Simply put, it just wouldn't do nike well and I know that Nike, just like any other firm that produces goods, has a marketing section and also a way to recieve eedback from ****sumers and while the cactuses were actually an improvement in color when they snatched the clear soles, this would not be. It would be a complete botchery of the shoes. I and many others wouldn't even cop. Yeah the purple is beautiful but the clear sole is the cherry on top. That like a dope beat without a tight verse to go along with it, just wouldn't be right imo!

co sign on Everything.

Wale has this on in the new LRG ad with the clear soles...I will hate on him hard if they dont release with ice.

why does Nike like to toy with the consumers emotions...I haven't looked forward to shoe like this since the Space Jams in middle school, and I am a juniorin college now...a little bit of the sneakerhead in me would die if they scrapped the clear soles and thas the truth.

could it be that certain people within nike are sabotaging these because its going to suck the air out of w/e else drops with the pennys?

nikebasketball VS nike sportswear VS jordan brand

maybe rock or a insider can elaborate.

If this it true, I will be major-league ticked. Having said that, I wouldn't mind a smoked translucent sole. That would be pretty hot. But a solid colorsole would be unfortunate. I'd still pick them up, but only once they go on sale (which they inevitably would without a clear or translucent sole). Let's put it this way:

Clear/translucent sole: will cop the first pair in my size that I find and willing to spend up to $250
Non-clear sole: will cop on sale for no more than $125.

In other words, I'd consider them about half as valuable.

The still might be okay, well see, but would have been soooo much better with clear sole. That sucks

Back
Top Bottom