BREAKING NEWS (if you wanna call it that)...Sammy Sosa tested positive for roids in 03'

I'm shocked.

Sammy Sosa is among the players who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs on a survey test in 2003, according to a New York Times report. The Times cites lawyers with knowledge of the test results.

Link

laugh.gif
Duh.

All we gotta wait for now is bigmike to post his usual "man landed on the moon" newspaper
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ how funny it would be today if something like a Mcgwire & Sosa home run show would happen.

Looking back at it... its a funny situation.... two huge dudes jacking 60.

Check out these quotes
laugh.gif

ESPNDeportes.com reported in early June that Sosa, 40, was planning on announcing his formal retirement from baseball soon, and would not address allegations of steroid use.

"I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Don't I have the numbers to be inducted?" said Sosa, who presently serves the Dominican government as special ambassador for investment opportunities.

roll.gif

Link

I'll never forget this gump sitting up there before congress a few years back....dude forgetting his English
laugh.gif

sammy-sosa.jpg

color contacts and enough grease/oil in his hair to fry a turkey...what a joke.

Maaan, Lando Calrissian likes that hairdo Sammy got goin. Only needs a cape and he's set.

Back
Top Bottom