BREAKING NEWS (if you wanna call it that)...Sammy Sosa tested positive for roids in 03'

All my favs getting caught up unappreciation.
smh.gif

Anyone think they'll get Teixeira? Dude always looks like he's on roid rage and apparently they had an automatic steroid dispenser in the Rangerclubhouse in the first half of this decade.

Dang, not shocked but, like CP, hurts to hear.

I still don't get why dude gets a bad rap for having an interpreter during those sessions before Congress; I bet 90% of you guys would need a translatorfor some Senator/lawyer talk. And it ain't like Sammy spoke the best language, so "let's keep it continue."

McGwire sitting up there saying let's not talk about the past or Palmeiro waiving that finger is more appalling imo.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Now lets get more names! leak the list.

I don't see why they do that from the beginning instead of dragging this crap out and delaying the inevitable. It's time for the MLB to move on and getaway from this dark cloud it's under. No way that happens when every month a not so new, new name comes up. It's ridiculous.

Sammy brought this on himself. He had that boastful press release last week about deserving to be in the hall cus he aint got a failed test. and now[malcolm]"the chickens have come home to roost"[/malcolm]

I'll give Sammy credit; he's been one of the few names never to be directly accused of using until now. Canseco always said he thought Sosa did it, buthe didn't know for sure (unlike McGwire).

I can't wait until the next name is leaked from that list. I'm hoping we see somebody totally unexpected next.

Like I've been saying for years, your favorite player used steroids/HGH/whatever (Griff is the only guy I'll give the benefit of the doubt to).

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ him hitting SIXTY+ home runs THREE YEARS IN A ROW.
What.....does this seem abnormal?
laugh.gif

1998 - 66 HR, 158 RBI, .647 SLG, 1.024 OPS
1999 - 63 HR, 141 RBI, .635 SLG, 1.002 OPS
2000 - 50 HR, 138 RBI, .634 SLG, 1.040 OPS
2001 - 64 HR, 160 RBI, .737 SLG, 1.174 OPS

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'll give Sammy credit; he's been one of the few names never to be directly accused of using until now. Canseco always said he thought Sosa did it, but he didn't know for sure (unlike McGwire).

I can't wait until the next name is leaked from that list. I'm hoping we see somebody totally unexpected next.

Like I've been saying for years, your favorite player used steroids/HGH/whatever (Griff is the only guy I'll give the benefit of the doubt to).

So you're giving him credit for being able to hold out so long from it being official that he took PHD's? That don't make sense.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ him hitting SIXTY+ home runs THREE YEARS IN A ROW.
What.....does this seem abnormal?
laugh.gif

1998 - 66 HR, 158 RBI, .647 SLG, 1.024 OPS
1999 - 63 HR, 141 RBI, .635 SLG, 1.002 OPS
2000 - 50 HR, 138 RBI, .634 SLG, 1.040 OPS
2001 - 64 HR, 160 RBI, .737 SLG, 1.174 OPS

Lemme alone!!

*runs off like a girl with a skinned knee*

laugh.gif

Well, I'm in total shock.

laugh.gif

Hopefully Sammy now understands why he wont get into the Hall of Fame.

no big surprise , but when are they going to stop name dropping and just put out this whole dam list !

Why is it that new names continue to pop up from this survey if the list was supposed to be confidential? Do Guys like A-Rod and Sammy have any case againstthe people releasing their names?

And who is releasing the names anyway? If you are going to release any, why not put everyone from this so called "confidential" list on blast?

Im confused.

I think the names being dropped randomly is a ploy by the NFL,
laugh.gif

Breaking News: Donte Stallworth reaches plea deal in DUI Manslaughter case.

Breaking News: Sammy Sosa tested positive for PED's in 2003, according New York Times sources.

Breaking News: Donte Stallworth reaches plea deal in DUI Manslaughter case.

roll.gif

They should just release the entire list, instead of dropping a name here and there every couple months.

Back
Top Bottom