BREAKING NEWS (if you wanna call it that)...Sammy Sosa tested positive for roids in 03'

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

the Black Man's Pat Riley slick back S curl is the single greatest hairstyle of All TIME

On Everything, If I ever grow my hair out again Im goin with that look right there

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'll give Sammy credit; he's been one of the few names never to be directly accused of using until now. Canseco always said he thought Sosa did it, but he didn't know for sure (unlike McGwire).

I can't wait until the next name is leaked from that list. I'm hoping we see somebody totally unexpected next.

Like I've been saying for years, your favorite player used steroids/HGH/whatever (Griff is the only guy I'll give the benefit of the doubt to).

So you're giving him credit for being able to hold out so long from it being official that he took PHD's? That don't make sense.
Apparently he wasn't stupid like the rest of these +$##%%%$ who let too many people know what they were doing.

Canseco pointed Arod out well before he got caught. Nobody ever spilled dirt on Sammy. Meaning he trusted the right people, and very few people likely haddirect evidence of what he was doing.

He should have never been outed. It's disgusting that this list is still floating out there after it was supposed to be confidential and destroyed.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

the Black Man's Pat Riley slick back S curl is the single greatest hairstyle of All TIME

On Everything, If I ever grow my hair out again Im goin with that look right there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Fam look like he used to run !@$% in Medellin

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

and he tried to get them Smokey Robinson eyes...
roll.gif

BAAAAAAABY LET'S CRUISE!!!!

smh... who's next?

my guesses:

gonzalez-ap.jpg

BradyAnderson.jpg

gk3.jpg

boone.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Check out these quotes
laugh.gif

ESPNDeportes.com reported in early June that Sosa, 40, was planning on announcing his formal retirement from baseball soon, and would not address allegations of steroid use.

"I will calmly wait for my induction to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Don't I have the numbers to be inducted?" said Sosa, who presently serves the Dominican government as special ambassador for investment opportunities.

roll.gif

Link

I'll never forget this gump sitting up there before congress a few years back....dude forgetting his English
laugh.gif

sammy-sosa.jpg

color contacts and enough grease/oil in his hair to fry a turkey...what a joke.

goddamn looks like the Exxon Valdez capsized on his head

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

But Dominicans claim not to be black...

laugh.gif
Sammy's number from 1998-2001, were video game numbers. But hey, we all marveled at it, and if it weren't for Sosa and McGwire's hollow homerun chase, baseball would've been a different look.

They may as well leak the rest of that list. A-Rod and Sosa, now leak the other 101 names. You may as well. The two aformentioned Dominican dons shouldn'tbe the only ones to fry a lil'. I hope Jeff Bagwell isn't on that list. But sadly, I have a feeling he is.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

and he tried to get them Smokey Robinson eyes...
roll.gif

BAAAAAAABY LET'S CRUISE!!!!

smh... who's next?

my guesses:

gonzalez-ap.jpg

ON DECK...
laugh.gif

and this is the 2nd time ive spit pepsi on my monitor today haha... u think fam processes that @!+% like Malcolm too?
roll.gif

sammy-sosa.jpg

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom