BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the Eagles Confirmed

And while I'm at it - America really doesn't understand why we didn't give a +@#* about them damn dogs?

Really?

21otw79.jpg

2ic8jnl.jpg

Where were all them PETA-type folks then?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

^^ So, your making it a race issue. Way to go.

Yo you know what...I typed out this long response as to why I wasn't trying to make it a racial issue and I'm sorry if you took it like that, but thenit hit me - for me, this IS a racial issue.

...and I'm not sorry.

vick wont start...are u kidding me? he'll be used for the wildcat offense and in the backfield, maybe slot...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by Fade On You

^^ So, your making it a race issue. Way to go.

Yo you know what...I typed out this long response as to why I wasn't trying to make it a racial issue and I'm sorry if you took it like that, but then it hit me - for me, this IS a racial issue.

...and I'm not sorry.
well i don't see why black folks don't get behind mcnabb and root for HIM to get a superbowl instead of a sadistic individual who screwedhimself over. seriously there are black people rooting for mcnabb to get injured just so vick can shine. Mcnabb would be a much better example of a positiveblack role model winning a super bowl. Mcnabb deserves it more too. (I'm a giants so trust that it doesn't make me happy to say mcnabb deserves a chip,but he really does)

Back
Top Bottom