BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

if these were to sell out, it would ONLY be in DC.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I just hope they are comfortable and don't feel like recent uptempos, big heavy shoes that feel like cardboard are a no go.

Well my friend, these shoes are probably;y the most heaviest shoe you could actually wear.. I have the 2003 black total foam max's and they make your feet look extra huge and I wear a size 11... No lie.. You have to wear loose fitting jeans with these...

most heaviest?

Can't wear skinny jeans with these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I just hope they are comfortable and don't feel like recent uptempos, big heavy shoes that feel like cardboard are a no go.

Well my friend, these shoes are probably;y the most heaviest shoe you could actually wear.. I have the 2003 black total foam max's and they make your feet look extra huge and I wear a size 11... No lie.. You have to wear loose fitting jeans with these...

most heaviest?

Can't wear skinny jeans with these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Thank God they look terrible compared to the originals.. Didn't plan on getting them but those pics just sealed the deal..

Still get to style in my white joints
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah the new air unit makes them look stupid.  Sorry Nike, your updated air units screwed up another classic.  and at 225? Go eff yourselves. 

Look at all the detail on the OG's, from the lines to the grooves.  Im sorry, even with inflation, if you are going to charge 225 plus tax for a shoe, they better be top notch.  These are far from it. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Thank God they look terrible compared to the originals.. Didn't plan on getting them but those pics just sealed the deal..

Still get to style in my white joints
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yeah the new air unit makes them look stupid.  Sorry Nike, your updated air units screwed up another classic.  and at 225? Go eff yourselves. 

Look at all the detail on the OG's, from the lines to the grooves.  Im sorry, even with inflation, if you are going to charge 225 plus tax for a shoe, they better be top notch.  These are far from it. 
grin.gif

people are stupid to think these wont sell people complaining about 225 when they spend 300 sometimes for to get foamposite ones early, buy as you please i know i do

people are stupid to think these wont sell people complaining about 225 when they spend 300 sometimes for to get foamposite ones early, buy as you please i know i do

wanted these shoes since jr high.........never cared for them in elementary......but I never forgot them once I left.

yes the DMV will go wild for these and hopefully someone doesn't get robbed, or killed over these.

expect the young drug dealers to hit every sneaker store in full force, even the dudes without jobs..theyll be tagging their girlfriend's, mother's and babymamas along to the nearest DTLR, shoe city, footaction, or footlocker so their loved ones can swipe those credit cards...

see it all the time.
30t6p3b.gif

wanted these shoes since jr high.........never cared for them in elementary......but I never forgot them once I left.

yes the DMV will go wild for these and hopefully someone doesn't get robbed, or killed over these.

expect the young drug dealers to hit every sneaker store in full force, even the dudes without jobs..theyll be tagging their girlfriend's, mother's and babymamas along to the nearest DTLR, shoe city, footaction, or footlocker so their loved ones can swipe those credit cards...

see it all the time.
30t6p3b.gif

I knew I had a picture of from my cubicle on campus in 2000.
- Bracketville Duke Sweatshirt
pimp.gif

- Air Foamposite Max player exclusive (whi/bla/tea)
- Air Flightposite II KG TB (US Olympic Team)
- Air P-Phaze weartest samples

I knew I had a picture of from my cubicle on campus in 2000.
- Bracketville Duke Sweatshirt
pimp.gif

- Air Foamposite Max player exclusive (whi/bla/tea)
- Air Flightposite II KG TB (US Olympic Team)
- Air P-Phaze weartest samples

that price..... I only want to cop the silver ones though, maybe the all black joints too. I still have mine from 2005. eventhough they are $225 i still will shell out that for them cause i missed out on them back in 05...... Crazy thing is arent the foamposite 1's $220? we shall see how these do in Baltimore/ DMV area.

that price..... I only want to cop the silver ones though, maybe the all black joints too. I still have mine from 2005. eventhough they are $225 i still will shell out that for them cause i missed out on them back in 05...... Crazy thing is arent the foamposite 1's $220? we shall see how these do in Baltimore/ DMV area.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

I know your statement was directed to everyone as a whole, but Ive never pair more than retail for any foamposite except the 07 Neon Royals.  And those I spent 265.  My problem with the Total Max is the comfort.  Nikes full air max units on their retros have been uncomfortable and felt like you're walking on bricks.  At least the Foam Ones and Pros are still comfortable to walk on because of the Zoom Air.  How are you gonna charge 25 dollars more for something more uncomfortable and brick like.  Nike acts like their new units are a godsend, when in reality they are crap.  Unresponsive, unstable, and less air than what they use to have.  Now Im not saying they are not gonna sell, but damn people theres nothing special about them to pay the highest retail ever for a retro shoe.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

I know your statement was directed to everyone as a whole, but Ive never pair more than retail for any foamposite except the 07 Neon Royals.  And those I spent 265.  My problem with the Total Max is the comfort.  Nikes full air max units on their retros have been uncomfortable and felt like you're walking on bricks.  At least the Foam Ones and Pros are still comfortable to walk on because of the Zoom Air.  How are you gonna charge 25 dollars more for something more uncomfortable and brick like.  Nike acts like their new units are a godsend, when in reality they are crap.  Unresponsive, unstable, and less air than what they use to have.  Now Im not saying they are not gonna sell, but damn people theres nothing special about them to pay the highest retail ever for a retro shoe.

Back
Top Bottom