BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

if these were to sell out, it would ONLY be in DC.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

these got plenty love in B-More some years ago

Like I said before, these are the "must-have" joints of the year for me. Both pairs. Price doesn't bother me.

Like I said before, these are the "must-have" joints of the year for me. Both pairs. Price doesn't bother me.

I kno this much ppl pay 400+ for black foam ones, i've seen this dude on here sell his for 450 or 475 and they were worn once or twice so he said. 450 is 2x the price of a pair of duncans. I've also seen bids on ebay go past 300+ for foams that are off as far as shape, quality, etc. these duncans look good to me and i have a lot of the 05 pairs. i went bonkers when they came out in 04-05 i bought every color except the brown colors.I loved the all black so much i bought 2. the black was released 2x also just like the foam pro in the black color. but i would gladly pay 225 considering what ppl pay for foam ones which arent that comfortable anymore to me. or just aint as comfortable. I used to hoop in my duncans and as far as comfort not much is better although these are somewhat on the heavier side. These are my favorite posite shoe and nobody better flame and say "oh he said that because they are about to come out and he's riding the bandwagon" thats not the case. But idk why ppl keep mentioning DC as if they werent wearing them nowhere else because BMORE ran these things in da hole believe. When the blue joints came out belair road was flooded, the whole city was flooded. same for the silver and the all blacks. matter fact same for all colors other than brown altho some heads bought those. i remember shoe city had both brown colors for $50 and they still had plenty pairs.

I kno this much ppl pay 400+ for black foam ones, i've seen this dude on here sell his for 450 or 475 and they were worn once or twice so he said. 450 is 2x the price of a pair of duncans. I've also seen bids on ebay go past 300+ for foams that are off as far as shape, quality, etc. these duncans look good to me and i have a lot of the 05 pairs. i went bonkers when they came out in 04-05 i bought every color except the brown colors.I loved the all black so much i bought 2. the black was released 2x also just like the foam pro in the black color. but i would gladly pay 225 considering what ppl pay for foam ones which arent that comfortable anymore to me. or just aint as comfortable. I used to hoop in my duncans and as far as comfort not much is better although these are somewhat on the heavier side. These are my favorite posite shoe and nobody better flame and say "oh he said that because they are about to come out and he's riding the bandwagon" thats not the case. But idk why ppl keep mentioning DC as if they werent wearing them nowhere else because BMORE ran these things in da hole believe. When the blue joints came out belair road was flooded, the whole city was flooded. same for the silver and the all blacks. matter fact same for all colors other than brown altho some heads bought those. i remember shoe city had both brown colors for $50 and they still had plenty pairs.

Back
Top Bottom