BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Nice but no way am I gonna pay 225 for these. I'll cop if they fall around 160-180 but not more than that. If I underestimate the hype for these and they do sell out, I'm just goin keep it movin.

These will move in D.C./MD area on release, and most might get transferred to that area from other locations to sell at retail price, but that's about it nationwide.

Every store I went to in the "urea" to talk with folks, dudes were asking/politicin' with the manager(s) at stores after missing out on Pines.

Saw them Saturday, they look good. But I'm biased -- D.C. native.

But I'll wait for outlets or EMP.

These will move in D.C./MD area on release, and most might get transferred to that area from other locations to sell at retail price, but that's about it nationwide.

Every store I went to in the "urea" to talk with folks, dudes were asking/politicin' with the manager(s) at stores after missing out on Pines.

Saw them Saturday, they look good. But I'm biased -- D.C. native.

But I'll wait for outlets or EMP.

I plan on getting these but it's sad to sit back and watch the state of the "sneaker game". We are pretty much at the mercy of these shoe companies who put out this product that is in many ways addictive, and they charge us ridiculous prices knowing that we can't help ourselves. Like others have said before in this thread, we should start boycotting some of these releases. That's the only way things will change. That'll never happen though and they know it. It's scary to think about how out of control this might get..... If a shoe sold at $225 still sells out, why not $250? $300? Think about it, what's the most you've ever spent on a pair of sneakers anyway?? Its not gonna change SMH

I plan on getting these but it's sad to sit back and watch the state of the "sneaker game". We are pretty much at the mercy of these shoe companies who put out this product that is in many ways addictive, and they charge us ridiculous prices knowing that we can't help ourselves. Like others have said before in this thread, we should start boycotting some of these releases. That's the only way things will change. That'll never happen though and they know it. It's scary to think about how out of control this might get..... If a shoe sold at $225 still sells out, why not $250? $300? Think about it, what's the most you've ever spent on a pair of sneakers anyway?? Its not gonna change SMH

If I can't use coupons, I won't cop.

In fact, that's my motto on everything over 200 now. Hopefully the most things will get to is 190.

If I can't use coupons, I won't cop.

In fact, that's my motto on everything over 200 now. Hopefully the most things will get to is 190.

Definatly happy to hear that they look good in person...
They, finally, did these RIGHT.  FINALLY.  I was pretty shocked.

All the previous ones after the o.g. were changed, missing something, etc.  Reason why guys just kept the o.g. until the tread (literally) came off.

I don't mind the price increase if they gonna make them as close to the o.g. as possible.

Definatly happy to hear that they look good in person...
They, finally, did these RIGHT.  FINALLY.  I was pretty shocked.

All the previous ones after the o.g. were changed, missing something, etc.  Reason why guys just kept the o.g. until the tread (literally) came off.

I don't mind the price increase if they gonna make them as close to the o.g. as possible.

Those Blackouts will be bought. A blackout foam Air Max will be real nice, can't wait. The $225 price doesn't bother me.

Those Blackouts will be bought. A blackout foam Air Max will be real nice, can't wait. The $225 price doesn't bother me.

YO!

From what I'm hearing, quantities in these will be low compared to the Pines and Retro Blues - at least in Charlotte. Anybody else getting the same impression?

DF!!!

YO!

From what I'm hearing, quantities in these will be low compared to the Pines and Retro Blues - at least in Charlotte. Anybody else getting the same impression?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by jordan0386

Cant wait. It will sell out. I rather get my size on time than hope to find it a few months later. $240 is nothing when you got dudes paying more than that to get other shoes 'early'

For real.  If you want em, I would just cop as soon as you can.  That's just me.

Originally Posted by jordan0386

Cant wait. It will sell out. I rather get my size on time than hope to find it a few months later. $240 is nothing when you got dudes paying more than that to get other shoes 'early'

For real.  If you want em, I would just cop as soon as you can.  That's just me.

YO!

DF!!!

i wouldnt be surprised if the majority of the shipments to NC was delivered to the Greensboro/Winston-Salem area compared to Raleigh/Durham and Charlotte

YO!

DF!!!

i wouldnt be surprised if the majority of the shipments to NC was delivered to the Greensboro/Winston-Salem area compared to Raleigh/Durham and Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom