BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I heard they're going to b releasin at the end of September..that's what I heard from BXSports on White Plains road..

Heard the same thing from another BXS.  And they said dudes been on their !+++ askin' about them.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I heard they're going to b releasin at the end of September..that's what I heard from BXSports on White Plains road..

Heard the same thing from another BXS.  And they said dudes been on their !+++ askin' about them.

You guys in the hood! Thats pretty cool. I'll probably get mine on fordham, unless a website comes through early.

You guys in the hood! Thats pretty cool. I'll probably get mine on fordham, unless a website comes through early.

Originally Posted by jordan0386

Won't be hard.  Expect the Fordham spots to charge out the +%+.  Dudes know the Foam game is cookin', and there's always a sucker that will pay way more than retail.

Originally Posted by jordan0386

Won't be hard.  Expect the Fordham spots to charge out the +%+.  Dudes know the Foam game is cookin', and there's always a sucker that will pay way more than retail.

anyone kno the quantities these r being produced in?...im in the dmv area, but i heard that they weren't gonna b as widely available as some other shoes

anyone kno the quantities these r being produced in?...im in the dmv area, but i heard that they weren't gonna b as widely available as some other shoes

Finally viewed the black ones over the weekend in D.C. area...

Let's just say retro IIIs are def. a pass now. 
laugh.gif

These will be my "black friday" pick-up.

Like the photo blues, these are damn near identical to the o.g. as well.  "Green" (or whatever color) in the bubble on the side = FINALLY!

Finally viewed the black ones over the weekend in D.C. area...

Let's just say retro IIIs are def. a pass now. 
laugh.gif

These will be my "black friday" pick-up.

Like the photo blues, these are damn near identical to the o.g. as well.  "Green" (or whatever color) in the bubble on the side = FINALLY!

$&@?..... That's what I'm scared of !! 3's might end up being a wrap for me too....was tryin to wait the black pair out... I never had the the black pair..... Are they shiny or dull like the retros ?

$&@?..... That's what I'm scared of !! 3's might end up being a wrap for me too....was tryin to wait the black pair out... I never had the the black pair..... Are they shiny or dull like the retros ?

Saw the black ones in soho the other day. On someones feet. Kinda plain. Silvers and whites(*) for me.

Saw the black ones in soho the other day. On someones feet. Kinda plain. Silvers and whites(*) for me.

^
Well, someone wanted some e-props when the previous one by "bigj" was already created on the first page of this section intially, reason there are two threads. lol.

To "loskickking23," the ones I saw weren't "ashy" at all. UV coating on them. Good money.

^
Well, someone wanted some e-props when the previous one by "bigj" was already created on the first page of this section intially, reason there are two threads. lol.

To "loskickking23," the ones I saw weren't "ashy" at all. UV coating on them. Good money.

Back
Top Bottom