BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Im still trying to figure out if these gonna be a general release available anywhere or limited cause Nike been on the hush about these and they now releasing on Oct. 1st.

Im still trying to figure out if these gonna be a general release available anywhere or limited cause Nike been on the hush about these and they now releasing on Oct. 1st.

my connect hit me this morning saying he just got them in. $245 out the door.

he said he didnt get that many in so im guessing these wont be everywhere (supply and demand)

sorry for the crappy pic

photo1xc.jpg

he said he didnt get that many in so im guessing these wont be everywhere (supply and demand)

sorry for the crappy pic

photo1xc.jpg

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

sorry for the crappy pic

photo1xc.jpg
good stuff homie 
what state you in ?

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

sorry for the crappy pic

photo1xc.jpg
good stuff homie 
what state you in ?

The originals and the Retro's ran a little big.... I wear a size 12 ... My white pair is a 12 and feel kinda big on me... I would probably stick with your size though... I remember tryin a 11.5 on in the last retro's and they were kinda snug...they look big as hell on feet though... Lol... I dunno how these new retro's run... Hopefully the same

The originals and the Retro's ran a little big.... I wear a size 12 ... My white pair is a 12 and feel kinda big on me... I would probably stick with your size though... I remember tryin a 11.5 on in the last retro's and they were kinda snug...they look big as hell on feet though... Lol... I dunno how these new retro's run... Hopefully the same

Back
Top Bottom