BREAKING NEWS: RIP - Mike Tyson's daughter dies after hanging accident

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I hope she pulls through. Mike doesn't need this in his life. Freak accidents **** this freak me out.
indifferent.gif

BAN!!!
Overreaction much?
It's probably a typo
eyes.gif

jeez

Hope Mike's little girl pulls through, but it's not looking good
roll.gif

I wasn't even serious...

Come on now...

Why do people say that their prayers are with blah blah blah and their family??? You know damn well you havent prayed and most likely wont pray for them? Imnot calling you bad people but im just sayin your prayers are NOT with them because you DONT pray for them. But I hope she does get better.

Thats messed up, its always hard to hear about kids gettin seriously hurt like that. I hope she gets thru it, my prayers go out to her.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Why do people say that their prayers are with blah blah blah and their family??? You know damn well you havent prayed and most likely wont pray for them? Im not calling you bad people but im just sayin your prayers are NOT with them because you DONT pray for them. But I hope she does get better.
u seem mad homie... ima pray for you tonight

Why do people say that their prayers are with blah blah blah and their family??? You know damn well you havent prayed and most likely wont pray for them? Im not calling you bad people but im just sayin your prayers are NOT with them because you DONT pray for them. But I hope she does get better.

How u know??? Are you inside everybodies head?? You just a negative a** hater that need some attention

mrsowm.gif

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

How u know??? Are you inside everybodies head?? You just a negative a** hater that need some attention

80% of people that said it, are saying it out of the kindness of their heart.. but will not actually pray.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

80% of people that said it, are saying it out of the kindness of their heart.. but will not actually pray.
THANK YOU.....thats how i meant to say it. I know those ppl have good intentions but they are not goin to actually pray for them

Originally Posted by CWrite78

THANK YOU.....thats how i meant to say it. I know those ppl have good intentions but they are not goin to actually pray for them
how does one define praying?

cant a prayer just be a thought?

Why would there be a cord over the treadmill. This is difficult for me to visualize. Anyhow, prayers go out to his daughter.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Why would there be a cord over the treadmill. This is difficult for me to visualize. Anyhow, prayers go out to his daughter.

if it's what i think it is. it's the cord that you connect to your shirt that disconnects the machine if you happen to faint/fall off.

Back
Top Bottom