BREAKING NEWS: Terrorism in Mumbai...87dead, 185 wounded..Taj Mahal hotel on fire..

eek.gif
eek.gif
at the hotel!

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Are you %!#@!%$ kidding me.. The Taj Mahal??
smh.gif

damn shame

R.I.P

Not THE Taj Mahal ...

it's the Taj Mahal hotel .. but still RIP .. right in the holidays too
smh.gif

TC correct the title
now this will automatically be blamed upon Pakistan and mark my words another Indo-Pakistani War. Tensions have been escalating recently.
RIP to those who died but it has been going on for sometime in India and Pakistan
When will these attacks end in the subcontinent there is no end to it.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

you really should put Taj Mahal hotel in the title to avoid confusion
edited, my apologies.

I was just posting the information I had as quickly as I could since I was trying to stay glued to the TV and still wanted to inform everyone in the NTcommunity that wasn't watching TV...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

TC correct the title
now this will automatically be blamed upon Pakistan and mark my words another Indo-Pakistani War. Tensions have been escalating recently.
RIP to those who died but it has been going on for sometime in India and Pakistan
How else would you like me to correct it? I changed it to the Taj Mahal hotel in the title...I could update the wounded count to 187, but Ididn't see that offical online, I had seen it on the TV, so i will wait...

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

TC correct the title
How else would you like me to correct it? I changed it to the Taj Mahal hotel in the title...I could update the wounded count to 187, but I didn't see that offical online, I had seen it on the TV, so i will wait...
sorry i did it before it was changed

My girl is from Mumbai and she is shaken up pretty bad
tired.gif

Her family has been calling none stop..they say its total chaos
smh.gif
smh.gif

They really went in hard on this one. Ten different locations with multiple organized gun squads... normally it's just a bomb or two.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

They really went in hard on this one. Ten different locations with multiple organized gun squads... normally it's just a bomb or two.
eek.gif
this is because it isn't the normal terrorists we think of. These are homegrown Indian groups. the "Deccan Mujahadeen" (CentralIndian group) rising up for the Muslim minority in India angry over being at the bottom of the social system there.

TC correct the title

thats what i thought too, but i don't pakistan wants to lose a 3rd time...
anyways, i called my fam in india, they live across the country from where the attacks happened but tension is thick...
RIP...

TC correct the title

thats what i thought too, but i don't pakistan wants to lose a 3rd time...
anyways, i called my fam in india, they live across the country from where the attacks happened but tension is thick...
RIP...

CNN reported that security in the area has been lessened within the last 7 to 10 days.

hmmmmmmmm.

Isn't there an Indian festival coming up too in the very near future? This weekend?

MUMBAI, India - Media reports say gunmen seized the Mumbai headquarters of the ultra-orthodox Jewish outreach group Chabad Lubavitch overnight, and thatshots have now been heard coming from the building.

Representatives of the New York-based group referred questions to their Web site, which said the Israeli consulate had earlier been in touch with the rabbiwho lived in the house, "but the line was cut in middle of the conversation. No further contact has since been established."

Actually things have been getting better between the two countries in recent months which would explain why a Pakistani (if it was even a Pakistani terrorgroup) would attack.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Damn why do they hate Americans so much

I think because we try to play world police.
Yay we agree on something
happy.gif

But real talk, a lot of these people are born into hatred.. It's really sad. These pictures and videos actually brought tears to my eyes, there always hasbeen so much hate in this world its just sickening

Back
Top Bottom