***Breaking News*** The Oil Spill has stopped

<-- *waits for the conspiracy theory to start about how it really hasnt been stopped but thats what they want us to think*

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Well its about mother
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

This.
smh.gif

That
smh.gif

<-- *waits for the conspiracy theory to start about how it really hasnt been stopped but thats what they want us to think*

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

good that none is leaking right now, i still cant help but feel as if the whole thing was intentional though

Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that generates incredibly bad publicity for your company, losing millions of barrels of oil and nearly bankrupting your company are moves any smart CEO would take.
-1 for common sense.

good that none is leaking right now, i still cant help but feel as if the whole thing was intentional though

Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that generates incredibly bad publicity for your company, losing millions of barrels of oil and nearly bankrupting your company are moves any smart CEO would take.
-1 for common sense.

Why are people waiting for conspiracy theorist to start speculating? Shut that $$!@ up and focus on the problem at hand, it's stupid $$!@ like that clouding the real problems that are going on +%*+ the Illuminati and what they're about if all they are doing is instilling fear and lies into the hearts of working class individuals.

"Though not a permanent fix, the solution has been the only one that has worked to stem the flow of oil since April. BP is drilling two relief wells so it can pump mud and cement into the leaking well in hopes of plugging it for good by mid-August."

"Between 93.5 million and 184.3 million have already spilled into the Gulf, according to federal estimates."

Now what is going to happen when it is time to start cleaning things up? If they have the plans to fix things why do we have to wait? I heard BP just struck a $900 million contract somewhere (I forget the location) to start drilling for more oil.

Why are people waiting for conspiracy theorist to start speculating? Shut that $$!@ up and focus on the problem at hand, it's stupid $$!@ like that clouding the real problems that are going on +%*+ the Illuminati and what they're about if all they are doing is instilling fear and lies into the hearts of working class individuals.

"Though not a permanent fix, the solution has been the only one that has worked to stem the flow of oil since April. BP is drilling two relief wells so it can pump mud and cement into the leaking well in hopes of plugging it for good by mid-August."

"Between 93.5 million and 184.3 million have already spilled into the Gulf, according to federal estimates."

Now what is going to happen when it is time to start cleaning things up? If they have the plans to fix things why do we have to wait? I heard BP just struck a $900 million contract somewhere (I forget the location) to start drilling for more oil.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

-1 for common sense.
Maybe he wasn't suggesting it was intentional on BP's part, but maybe somebody else? 
nerd.gif

-1 for common sense.
Maybe he wasn't suggesting it was intentional on BP's part, but maybe somebody else? 
nerd.gif

-1 for common sense.
some people should really think before they post.

-1 for common sense.
some people should really think before they post.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

-1 for common sense.
nerd.gif

Ah, okay. 
Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that destroys the economy of th Gulf Coast and kills significant amounts of wildlife is completely worth it as long as it might further your alternative energy agenda. 

Who should I do one for next?

Originally Posted by jkballer5

-1 for common sense.
nerd.gif

Ah, okay. 
Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that destroys the economy of th Gulf Coast and kills significant amounts of wildlife is completely worth it as long as it might further your alternative energy agenda. 

Who should I do one for next?

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word, it was a couple week away from Pat Riley stepping outside his beach house and using it to slick his hair back every morning
laugh.gif

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word, it was a couple week away from Pat Riley stepping outside his beach house and using it to slick his hair back every morning
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom