***Breaking News*** The Oil Spill has stopped

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

good that none is leaking right now, i still cant help but feel as if the whole thing was intentional though

Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that generates incredibly bad publicity for your company, losing millions of barrels of oil and nearly bankrupting your company are moves any smart CEO would take.
-1 for common sense.
Maybe he wasn't suggesting it was intentional on BP's part, but maybe somebody else? 
nerd.gif

Ah, okay. 
Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that destroys the economy of th Gulf Coast, kills significant amounts of wildlife is completely worth it as long as it might further your alternative energy agenda. 

Who should I do one for next?
Bingo. If I'm right about all this conspiracy stuff (which I hope to god I'm not) then many people will be killed, they shouldnt have to many problems offing birds and fish.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

good that none is leaking right now, i still cant help but feel as if the whole thing was intentional though

Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that generates incredibly bad publicity for your company, losing millions of barrels of oil and nearly bankrupting your company are moves any smart CEO would take.
-1 for common sense.
Maybe he wasn't suggesting it was intentional on BP's part, but maybe somebody else? 
nerd.gif

Ah, okay. 
Definitely was. I mean, causing a huge oil spill that destroys the economy of th Gulf Coast, kills significant amounts of wildlife is completely worth it as long as it might further your alternative energy agenda. 

Who should I do one for next?
Bingo. If I'm right about all this conspiracy stuff (which I hope to god I'm not) then many people will be killed, they shouldnt have to many problems offing birds and fish.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Well its about mother
9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7_r.gif
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word, it was a couple week away from Pat Riley stepping outside his beach house and using it to slick his hair back every morning
laugh.gif
*spits out breast milk*

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Word, it was a couple week away from Pat Riley stepping outside his beach house and using it to slick his hair back every morning
laugh.gif
*spits out breast milk*

The only good that can come from this is a strengthened public outcry for alternative fuels. It's unfortunate that it came at the price of countless wildlife drowned in human error and greed.

The only good that can come from this is a strengthened public outcry for alternative fuels. It's unfortunate that it came at the price of countless wildlife drowned in human error and greed.

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol sounds like something Family Guy would do.

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol sounds like something Family Guy would do.

They need to watch this carefully. I'm not a big fan of this methane bubble exploding out of the seabed because they let the pressure of this well build up.

They need to watch this carefully. I'm not a big fan of this methane bubble exploding out of the seabed because they let the pressure of this well build up.

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
MUERTO

Well its about mother
ing time
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
MUERTO

Back
Top Bottom