BREAKING NEWS: Yao's career might be over

30t6p3b.gif

Yao, as is his nature, was upbeat in light of a setback that throws a shadow over his future.

"I haven't died," he said. "Right now I'm drinking a beer and eating fried chicken. What were you expecting, a funeral?"

good for him for staying so positive.

Yao, as is his nature, was upbeat in light of a setback that throws a shadow over his future.

"I haven't died," he said. "Right now I'm drinking a beer and eating fried chicken. What were you expecting, a funeral?"

good for him for staying so positive.

His ability and skill for a human being that size was a sight to behold.

Can't feel too bad for him though, he's set for life, and had a huge impact on the globalization of the game as a whole. Dude will never be forgotten, especially in China, and at the end of the day isn't that what we all want?

Can't feel too bad for him though, he's set for life, and had a huge impact on the globalization of the game as a whole. Dude will never be forgotten, especially in China, and at the end of the day isn't that what we all want?

Originally Posted by offbad

^suns medical/training staff are based gods.
I was secretly hoping he would have gotten traded to Phoenix this off-season. Yao definitely would have had a chance in revitalizing his career..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

^suns medical/training staff are based gods.
I was secretly hoping he would have gotten traded to Phoenix this off-season. Yao definitely would have had a chance in revitalizing his career..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

no. you dont want to retire because of injuries. and not be remembered as the player who didnt live up to his full potential. yao could have been so much more. yeah he had some good years, but he could've been the next dominant and legendary center.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

no. you dont want to retire because of injuries. and not be remembered as the player who didnt live up to his full potential. yao could have been so much more. yeah he had some good years, but he could've been the next dominant and legendary center.

I think Reebok has something to do with his injuries. Cardboard cushion will do no good to the knee especially for a 7'6 guy. I hope Yao can come back because he such a good guy.

I think Reebok has something to do with his injuries. Cardboard cushion will do no good to the knee especially for a 7'6 guy. I hope Yao can come back because he such a good guy.

Back
Top Bottom