BREAKING: Socal Fire - 600 homes lost in Sylmar! Update: 57fwy is closed

When I step out of my house today, man! That smoke from the fire was everywhere. I live here in rancho cucamonga and by the way the smoke look you would thinkthe fire was a few blocks away.

I heard last night they caught that dude that started the yorda linda fire.

Originally Posted by freshnikes

I know i'm stupid for this one... but I wanna go out there and snap some pictures from brea
if you do, just be careful. trust me.

im in chatsworth. we just finished with the porter ranch/ granada hills/ lake view fire. here are some shots from the proter ranch fires not too long ago.

1z32c7o.jpg

2sb5284.jpg

wivipf.jpg

10zzd5t.jpg

rwp5rn.jpg

2likgw6.jpg

qxp5ch.jpg

oj1qxj.jpg

oa51k9.jpg

34g2f82.jpg

143nqjt.jpg

zojf6a.jpg

Powerful.

Those pictures are crazy. My aunts house was about a mile away from the fires, luckily the flames turned away from them.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Wow
smh.gif
Hope everyone is alright. This kind of stuff is crazy to me, how are insurance companies in Cali still in business?
i know Allstate stopped selling homeowner's insurance in CA last year. those that had prior policies will continue to remain effective as long as they pay their premium.

How can one of the largest insurance companies in the country stop selling home owners insurance to the fourth largest economy in the world (California)? I amnot buying that at all, post a resource.

Hope everyone is doing ok, smoke was bad on Sunday, still noticeable today.......

Saw this pic on latimes.com

43397575.jpg

Smoke from Orange County fires all but obliterates the afternoon sun off Huntington Beach.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Well I guess I'm evacuating soon
frown.gif

Good luck dude.

Thanks bruh
Damn, I completely missed that... Good luck w/ all that, fam. Hope you and yours will be OK.
Yea thanks man but yea I got to come back that night the fire got contained didn't reach my house so I'm glad for me and my family.

my buddy's family lost their house up in Sylmar...is a very tragic thing to lose all your possessions, didn't even know what to say to him...Truly asad sight..

Angel

Back
Top Bottom