2 dumb broads arrested for looting
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

she just sent me a pic, theyre driving down the 14. been on the road all day
tired.gif
QFTaE.

Quick story if y'all wanna read it...

I posted earlier that I stay in Corona and that I was supposed to head to Fullerton for a baby shower... And here's what REALLY happened:

• Hop on the 91 Fwy from McKinley Avenue @ about 1:30-1:45p... the baby shower had already started.
  • @ 2:30 we're around Serfas Club Drive (it's about 5 miles heading west)
  • around 3:30ish we take the 71fwy and exit Grand ave in Chino Hills because on my Google Maps, it shows the 60Fwy lookin like straight doodoo
  • we stop @ a Jack In the Box and talk to an elderly couple familiar w/ the area, and they tell me they're gonna take Carbon Canyon Road, which is a back road through the hills.
  • the lady calls me 5 min after she leaves JITB and says roll through, we're movin nice.
  • about 5-10 minutes before we hit the end of Carbon Canyon, she calls me and tells me to turn back.
    smh.gif
  • Now I take Chino Hills Pkwy to Grand Ave, then proceed to Golden Springs ave(which turns into Colima Ave in Rowland Heights)
  • by this time, it's about 4:30p... WE'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR 3 HOURS NOW.
  • Colima Ave is nonsense, so we take Brea Canyon to Pathfinder which is NO different.
  • btw, the shower ended @ 5pm.
  • so now it's past 5pm and we finally make it to Fullerton Road, which is ANOTHER disaster.
  • using google maps, I take some residential streets to get off Harbor Blvd and I end up on Whittier Blvd.
  • (I started the day with a half tank of gas, my gas light now turns on)
  • We find out the "afterparty" is in Placentia, which is pretty much next door to the Yorba Linda fires
  • At last... no more bumper to bumper, side street traffic.
  • I take Imperial Blvd to the 57 South, which was wide open and see a parade of cars sitting like ducks heading North.
  • We get to my cousins house @ 6pm.... roughly 4 hours behind the wheel.
  • First thing I do when I get in, plop on the couch and tune into the 'SC game. You ain't tell me to do A GADDAMN thing.
  • 6 shots of Vodka + a few hours of poker later? $80 in my pocket and we end up right where we started. Home.
Whata______day.

i live at Chino so i can see the bright red sky outside my house. I can also see the flames blazing from here pretty well.
Carbon Canyon is about 15 minutes driving distance from me. Luckily we dont have to evacuate yet but my house isnt near any moutains and shrubbery.

Hope this thang dies soon
tired.gif

i live in claremont and can see the flames from here. it looks like half the horizon is on fire.

hope everyone on here is ok and didnt suffer any damage to their homes.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i live in claremont and can see the flames from here. it looks like half the horizon is on fire.

hope everyone on here is ok and didnt suffer any damage to their homes.

Damn fam, you're near me. I'm in Pomona right now and the air is terrible. Parts of the sky are orange and grey.

This is ugly. Schwarzenneger has declared a state of emergency in many parts of Southern California.

They've had to evacuate 20,000 people.

Yorba linda has 40,000 evacuated alone...

i was stuck on the 91 for 2 hours alone coming back from santa ana to get to my house in Anaheim hills to get evacuated...
my parents were scared for their life cause i didnt even get to come back home when they were evacuating

I hope everyone in Chino, Yorba, Anaheim, Carbon Canyon, Sylmar and Brea are alright...

i know my friend's hosue has already been burned down in Yorba...

I hope this is over soon...
smh.gif

This is crazy, I hope everyone is doing allright. I've got family in Diamond Bar too.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

she just sent me a pic, theyre driving down the 14. been on the road all day
tired.gif
QFTaE.

Quick story if y'all wanna read it...

I posted earlier that I stay in Corona and that I was supposed to head to Fullerton for a baby shower... And here's what REALLY happened:

• Hop on the 91 Fwy from McKinley Avenue @ about 1:30-1:45p... the baby shower had already started.
  • @ 2:30 we're around Serfas Club Drive (it's about 5 miles heading west)
  • around 3:30ish we take the 71fwy and exit Grand ave in Chino Hills because on my Google Maps, it shows the 60Fwy lookin like straight doodoo
  • we stop @ a Jack In the Box and talk to an elderly couple familiar w/ the area, and they tell me they're gonna take Carbon Canyon Road, which is a back road through the hills.
  • the lady calls me 5 min after she leaves JITB and says roll through, we're movin nice.
  • about 5-10 minutes before we hit the end of Carbon Canyon, she calls me and tells me to turn back.
    smh.gif
  • Now I take Chino Hills Pkwy to Grand Ave, then proceed to Golden Springs ave(which turns into Colima Ave in Rowland Heights)
  • by this time, it's about 4:30p... WE'VE BEEN ON THE ROAD FOR 3 HOURS NOW.
  • Colima Ave is nonsense, so we take Brea Canyon to Pathfinder which is NO different.
  • btw, the shower ended @ 5pm.
  • so now it's past 5pm and we finally make it to Fullerton Road, which is ANOTHER disaster.
  • using google maps, I take some residential streets to get off Harbor Blvd and I end up on Whittier Blvd.
  • (I started the day with a half tank of gas, my gas light now turns on)
  • We find out the "afterparty" is in Placentia, which is pretty much next door to the Yorba Linda fires
  • At last... no more bumper to bumper, side street traffic.
  • I take Imperial Blvd to the 57 South, which was wide open and see a parade of cars sitting like ducks heading North.
  • We get to my cousins house @ 6pm.... roughly 4 hours behind the wheel.
  • First thing I do when I get in, plop on the couch and tune into the 'SC game. You ain't tell me to do A GADDAMN thing.
  • 6 shots of Vodka + a few hours of poker later? $80 in my pocket and we end up right where we started. Home.
Whata______day.
$*!% dude, thats rough... at least you made out with money to recoup what you spent in gas?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

This is crazy, I hope everyone is doing allright. I've got family in Diamond Bar too.
Basically, everyone in Diamond Bar has to begin evacuating. This is gettting crazyyyy. Good luck to everyone affected. I'm bout to pack andevacaute soon.....

damn man...

last night there were ashes on my car...I live in hollywood so that's bad it is.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Hopefully they catches the perpetrator who did this.
perpetrators? I don't think this was caused by people. It's just that since it's so dry, hot, and windy...something like this wasbound to happen.
Well anyways, I live in Diamond Bar and am evacuating like right now. Wish me luck.

$*!% dude, thats rough... at least you made out with money to recoup what you spent in gas?
ohwell.gif
Word. It's funny though cause after all that, the vodka, Lesnar/Couture fight and some poker... I kinda just laughed it off. I mean, whatcan you do? It was basically outta my control.

What's the traffic update today so far? Google Maps showin me all green, for now...

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

perpetrators? I don't think this was caused by people. It's just that since it's so dry, hot, and windy...something like this was bound to happen.
Well anyways, I live in Diamond Bar and am evacuating like right now. Wish me luck.
the small one in Rancho Palos Verdes was deemed caused by bird which landed on a power line.

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

perpetrators? I don't think this was caused by people. It's just that since it's so dry, hot, and windy...something like this was bound to happen.

Hmm. Alright if you say so. I just keep thinking about the last one that was caused by human error. Question because of how risky it is to live in CA becauseof the natural disasters will your insurance company cover your home if it is damaged?

ITS NOVEMBER!!!!
roll.gif

why the @@!% this still going on?! Why was I able to just rock a tee n shorts lastnight?

no global warming? bull @@!%

Ya it was 90 here in SLO. I was wearing a cut off all day

im in rancho cucamonga and i haven't been following thee fires at all. i need to update myself asap. I can see the fires from my house. ash fallout isgonna suck.

does anyone know a site where I can check the status of my neighborhood? I'm in Eastlake BTW right off of YL Blvd and Fairmont

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

im in rancho cucamonga and i haven't been following thee fires at all. i need to update myself asap. I can see the fires from my house. ash fallout is gonna suck.
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
I lived there seven years ago. If you can see the fires from where you are,then this is more serious than I thought it would be. Which part of Rancho are you at?

Originally Posted by marath0n

does anyone know a site where I can check the status of my neighborhood? I'm in Eastlake BTW right off of YL Blvd and Fairmont

Eastlake is the neighborhood in front of yorba regional right?

If so, my friend lives in there and she evacuated last night, and as of right now, she said that the area hasn't been harmed by the fire yet....

But in the mean time..
I'm about to go help my friend and his family out..
his house was victim to the fires....
this is so tough seeing close friends have something happen like this to them..
i can't even imagine what he's going through...
please keep your thoughts and prayers out for him...
smh.gif

Damn this is bad my aunties and grandmother had to be put on oxygen tanks cause of all this smoke
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom