Bred 11 Legit check?

I don't use craigslist since not to many people have jordan ads on there, I'm from toronto.

Last edited:
How much you willing to pay u have vnds breds with reciept 1000% legit, even had a legit check done on here size 8.5

There isnt 1 single pair of "buy it now" DS air jordan 11 retro bred 2012 for less than $300 on Ebay right now.

There isnt 1 single pair of "buy it now" DS air jordan 11 retro bred 2012 for less than $300 on Ebay right now.
tomorrow is a different story my man.. Also email the guy and ask him if he will do $275 or whatever.. They can be had for under $300 if you barter a little..

Last edited:
tomorrow is a different story my man.. Also email the guy and ask him if he will do $275 or whatever.. They can be had for under $300 if you barter a little..
I personally wouldn't buy any Bred 11s off Ebay right now or CL with all the GMs going around.

Last edited:
Some dude got killed over a pair of these meetin some dude he met on CL and was selling them for $300 and they shot him and stole the shoes.

Last edited:
Some dude got killed over a pair of these meetin some dude he met on CL and was selling them for $300 and they shot him and stole the shoes.
An if the idiot met him in a public place like a coffee shop etc instead of the guys hood or in some alley he would still be alive.. Look man being an idiot can and will get you killed by just about anything.. A washing machine can kill you if you aint smart enough to operate it.  These kicks ARE NOT rare.. They dropped and then had like 4 restocks.. IF your patient, SMART, and do a little digging you can get them for under $300..If your not you get jacked or pay $450 for them.. Do as you wish.

I personally wouldn't buy any Bred 11s off Ebay right now or CL with all the GMs going around.
Are you kidding me? CL is the only place I feel safe buying from...at least I can legit check the shoes with my own two eye balls before shelling out the dough.

If you're a member of Niketalk there's no reason people should be afraid to use eBay. There are literally hundreds of LC done on all of the most popular shoes out today, especially the Bred 11s. The fact that people are paying 300-400 for these is ridiculous

An if the idiot met him in a public place like a coffee shop etc instead of the guys hood or in some alley he would still be alive.. Look man being an idiot can and will get you killed by just about anything.. A washing machine can kill you if you aint smart enough to operate it.  These kicks ARE NOT rare.. They dropped and then had like 4 restocks.. IF your patient, SMART, and do a little digging you can get them for under $300..If your not you get jacked or pay $450 for them.. Do as you wish.
Definitely agree with that. Ebay isn't the only place to find shoes and just because the BIN is high doesn't mean you can't bid and try to get a deal. Craigslist is money depending on where you are. Got plenty of shoe heads in my area buying/selling kicks all the time. Social media is also another tool. I've heard of people buying shoes from FB and IG. Just gotta look around. Its like fishing, gotta be patient until you get a good catch. You don't have to buy 10 pairs of shoes that you really want in one week.

Are you kidding me? CL is the only place I feel safe buying from...at least I can legit check the shoes with my own two eye balls before shelling out the dough.
^ That. It just depends where you are. Some places don't utilize CL as much as others. 

pretty f'n sweet shoe though

What about these pairs? He's gonna send more pictures later on when he gets home
Allright so this seller claims he doesn't sell fakes or b grades so I'll let you see a pic of this paper of the box to see if their good or not. He said let me know if anything is wrong with them so i said the 23 is streched and that it looks like that because the pic is zoomed in, hes gonna take a pic of it from a further distance when he gets home than i'll show you guys. Well here it is, further distance, still looks stretched to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom