Bred 11 Legit check?

Thanks alot man, looks like i'm going to meet up with the seller for the bred 11 cdp tmw for 360.

@dannyboy in my honest opinion i think your getting a fair deal. As long as their 100% legit i think this is a good find.

Thanks alot man, looks like i'm going to meet up with the seller for the bred 11 cdp tmw for 360.
360 for CDP 11s? As far as quality and comfort goes the CDP 11s are worse than the 2012 release. So if you can get a pair of the 2012 for less than 300 I def would t pay more than 300 for the CDPs. I own both and the CDPs feel like cardboard when compared to any other 11 released

It must be different up North, but yah, look hard enough and you can find these for under $300 easy. There's just so many of them.

Only way i can look for jordans is through kijiji, the site is like craigslist but for canada, craigslist is dead in my area so i can't look for shoes their. On kijiji.ca, all the pairs i found so far are gms, the only legit one i found was the one i posted on the very first and that pair was re-released last week and just found these cdp.

I've heard the 23 rubs of on the cdp's, is that true? does it rub the 23 completley of?

Last edited:
Only way i can look for jordans is through kijiji, the site is like craigslist but for canada, craigslist is dead in my area so i can't look for shoes their. On kijiji.ca, all the pairs i found so far are gms, the only legit one i found was the one i posted on the very first and that pair was re-released last week and just found these cdp.
I've heard the 23 rubs of on the cdp's, is that true? does it rub the 23 completley of?
Yeah they come completely off

It all depends on what you want to do with them... If your a collector and want these for collector purposes id go with the 01s... Other than that id go with the most recent retro.  NOT the CDP! IMHO...

Although those 01's look in really good shape...Whats the asking for those just curious?

he was selling them for 300 but willing to go 270 for me, so your saying i shouldn't get the cdp and go for the 2012s?

almost every pair you've posted, was put on a box that said "do not sell before release date: XX/XX/XXXX", if you don't mind me asking, who is this seller?

You can still wear those '01 breds. Just don't do anything crazy in them. It usually takes a lot for midsole separation.. I, myself prefer retros to wear on a daily basis. 

View media item 839975
GALLERY]
[/IMG] would anyone give me a legit check please and thanks.

Only two of your pics are displaying. Need a straight shot of the back of the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom