Bred 1s

I used to be on MISSIONS when I was 16 and living in Germantown. Part dedication, and partly having a dedicated +$+ mom that likes shoes just as much as me.But 4 real homie, nuthin is stopin u from hopping on the train and just heading down to PG plaza, I did it many-a-times to go cop a fresh shooters shirt thatnoone in MoCo had
pimp.gif

I just had this random thought....

Of ALL the Bmore dudes that post on NT... I am tellin you now.. If EVER I get into a bad situation (God Forbid) in the streets of Bmore.. I am going to say I am on NT and HOPE one of you dudes are there... lololol

Putting me on the right side of getting the bizness or ending up in a Vacant.. lol

I was thinking about what DJ Nik Nik said about this being the only place Bmore and DC fools get along.. just imagine how many fools everywhere else don't get along just because.. but are prolly the best of friends on NT..lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I myself don't want to be Sarcastic like my other Comrades in here.. so I'll let you in on a little secret my man...

I am meeting The Shoe Don at Cavaliers Men Shop at Rivertowne Plaza, as he still has the hook up there. He said he can still get me the Triple Fat Goose I've been wanting too. Don't miss out.

We will be goin to get our 3rd and 4th pairs at Four Dudes in Iverson after that. He is just salty the Cavaliers there closed down. Don't mind him. No one told him Harold Piner still has those Bruno Mali's he's been wanting

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Rock, you a stupid fool! Hell, I wish them places were still open. And I know damn well Harold Pener doesn't sell Bruno Mali's.Cheap @ss store.
smh.gif

for the starter of this thread:

Dude you are NOT taking advantage of all your resources..

-there is a store directory stickied at the top

-if it ain't FL FA FNL or any other chain try DTLR or Sportszone

-Try JB section, it migh take awhile to read through all the crap but there are other area people who post there too (besides the 9 people who post here)

-16 and stuck in GB, understandable. But pretty much everyone ships now.

-When in doubt look for an EOH post. After you read past his movie/tv show quotes and odes to ancient hip-hop he drops gems on when, where, and time frame.(ex.purple flightposite post)

-Lastly there is a Search feature..I know YUKU sucks but that part actually works.

not to flame just tryin to help..I live in NC now and even I know this stuff about the area.

i mean your telling me thats not a far !++ trip? i was hoping some of you guys would know of a place closer to me i could go to but i didnt get that answernuff said sure im blown i dont have them and im gonna keep asking around.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by novaflight

-When in doubt look for an EOH post. After you read past his movie/tv show quotes and odes to ancient hip-hop he drops gems...

roll.gif

had a feelin you would catch that
laugh.gif

..real talk tho info is always appreciated
pimp.gif

And whatdayaknow...

There is a "clue" within the message, clear as day.

laugh.gif

Real talk though, there is no way I could even have a product like this on my radar at 16.

So, be blessed with what you already have, not be frustrated with what you can't obtain.

I could only dreamed of having a 100+ tennis shoe from my peeps at 16, let alone getting a ride from my pops to get them.
mad.gif

for whoever gave info thanks even MyT and DC ShoeDon. If i dont get these because im only 16 im still gonna kick myself years later when i still cant get em soits either now or never you know?

Unless you don't plan on working in the future, I would be hesitant to believe that you will never be able to get them.

i mean i plan on working but they are gonna so freaking expensive i really cant see this phase of re-selling and and high prices going down for a long timeplus i want them now. I've been calling places and what not and looking how far away they are up on mapquest. No place ships from the store so I take the Lon that one and everywhere that actually has them is like an hours drive from my house

What size do you wear? also prices will probablly go down once everyone who is done with the phase decides to sell. I honestly I give it about 3 more yearsbefore all the people who are in it because it is trendy to stop collecting or move on to the next shoe.

rocman23 i hope your right and news update!! im gonna end up getting them after all so you guys dont have to listen to my *****ing anymore lol

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only one that is butt hurt is the one without Black Red Jordan Ones.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom