Bred XI LC

Status
Not open for further replies.
the 23 and the material its on are definitely too wide/stretched and thats not just from wear. GM pair. Get your money back. And check the buy/sell here for another pair I'm sure you can prolly get one for around $300 thats prolly DS

The paper i can agree with but the rest look fine to me. 
trust me fam..them 23s are different..stare at them long enough, pay close attention to the negative spacing and you will see it. Dig through some of my old 11 posts there are pix etc.

PS also show thanks to the cats you feel helped you on your posts by repping their comments..little green thumbs up.

Last edited:
trust me fam..them 23s are different..stare at them long enough, pay close attention to the negative spacing and you will see it. Dig through some of my old 11 posts there are pix etc.

PS also show thanks to the cats you feel helped you on your posts by repping their comments..little green thumbs up.
Did that. It's the same I'm tellin ya

retraction with the quickness.
laugh.gif
you a little kid son...thats sad how you find humor in that haha...i man enough to admit i was wrong

haaaaah yeahhh too bad they 1 of 1 "EL CAPPY" custom murdered out bred 11s...paid about a months worth of your rent hahaha...before you try and clown me know what you talking bout...last time i checked this was a legit checc thread...so leave it at that...i aint got time for ya juvenile games

haaaaah yeahhh too bad they 1 of 1 "EL CAPPY" custom murdered out bred 11s...paid about a months worth of your rent hahaha...before you try and clown me know what you talking bout...last time i checked this was a legit checc thread...so leave it at that...i aint got time for ya juvenile games

Same to you.

ohhh my bad 2 legit pairs and 1 fake...the fake ones miraculously disappeared its ight...no need to admit that...have a nice day haha

People people lets keep the peace. I mean thnx y'all replies but idgaf what anyone says from now on, the pairs I have are 100 legit. 

People people lets keep the peace. I mean thnx y'all replies but idgaf what anyone says from now on, the pairs I have are 100 legit. 

The pics in your first post are not of a legit pair. Sorry.

why would you come here for advice if you're not gonna listen to it, the 11s are fake as hell you just won't accept it cause you wasted your money on them

iight here's a 23 comparison of my Gamma's i got from NIKE and my Bred 11s. They the same End of discussion 

Proof i got it from nike is the bottom pic so ha 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom