Bred XI LC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam ill say it again..them joints are 1000% GM. I don't care who said what ..I would bet the bank on it..I suggest you go back through my posts on bred 11s..the 23s are NOT the same..stare longer and stare some more and stare more after that and you will see it..23s aside how do you explain the GM paper in your box? 99% of known GMs show the same paper and 23s as your kicks..believe what you want..If you do the digging my rep should speak for itself on 11s..

Fam ill say it again..them joints are 1000% GM. I don't care who said what ..I would bet the bank on it..I suggest you go back through my posts on bred 11s..the 23s are NOT the same..stare longer and stare some more and stare more after that and you will see it..23s aside how do you explain the GM paper in your box? 99% of known GMs show the same paper and 23s as your kicks..believe what you want..If you do the digging my rep should speak for itself on 11s..

23s are a dead giveaway. Always are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bet the entire sneaker community there real since its obvious the game is going into oblivion. 

Amen to that. Lets end this already. OP obviously doesn't people that his shoes are GM. He already admitted that the paper is different which alone already confirm them to be GM's. Along with the 23 that he posted next to the gammas which are obviously different.. I'm not sure if he is joking or really thinks they look identical... But OP, once again, your shoes are 100% GM. Without a doubt. Nothing wrong with that, plenty of people purchase GM's without knowing. Thats what NT is for. Its all about how you wanna treat the situation afterwards whether you want to rock them thinking they are authentic or get rid of them. The decision is yours. 

Amen to that. Lets end this already. OP obviously doesn't people that his shoes are GM. He already admitted that the paper is different which alone already confirm them to be GM's. Along with the 23 that he posted next to the gammas which are obviously different.. I'm not sure if he is joking or really thinks they look identical... But OP, once again, your shoes are 100% GM. Without a doubt. Nothing wrong with that, plenty of people purchase GM's without knowing. Thats what NT is for. Its all about how you wanna treat the situation afterwards whether you want to rock them thinking they are authentic or get rid of them. The decision is yours. 
I understand that but NOTHING will convince me there fake. And i rocked them knowin they real fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom