Breonna Taylor

Everybody should read this.
In the event that those allowed by law to use force end up in such a situation, they are IMMUNE from prosecution.

The part of the law that gives them that immunity was changed in 2006.

This is why you vote.
America can be a democracy, or it can be a farm. When you don't participate in the electoral process, you're cattle, and you do what the rancher wants you to do.

As a one time member of "my vote doesn't matter" let me say this....... IT DOES.

It's a reason why one and only one party is constantly trying to suppress your vote.

Think about it.
Maybe I miswritten it. I'm saying voting in the same scumbags in is not going to make a difference

Everybody should read this.
In the event that those allowed by law to use force end up in such a situation, they are IMMUNE from prosecution.

The part of the law that gives them that immunity was changed in 2006.

This is why you vote.
America can be a democracy, or it can be a farm. When you don't participate in the electoral process, you're cattle, and you do what the rancher wants you to do.

Does this mean that before 2006 cops didn't have immunity and were prosecuted accordingly?

I dont see the point of going back and forward with me trying to emphasize that better quality individuals need to be in these positions of law. Example... Voting.

What is your basis? That we should keep the same phony a$ clowns that aren't convicting these criminal pigs?

But let's go..

Level-minded = Calm. Not reacting out of impulse. Sensible. Not jumping to conclusions. Doesnt display being bias. Willing to listen to others from other walks of life. Being able to develop a consensus decision. Practical. Not selfish. Transparent.

Non-racial = not indulging in racial slurs. Not choosing based off skin color but instead the character of the man. A humanitarian. Understanding equal opportunities.

I'm sure theres more I missed.

Any màs?
Nah’ man. None of that non racial business. Black people are owed, and there needs to be a Black agenda. No excuses, no half steppin’. The rest of america has had a 400 year head start, and we need to elect people who understand this. There has even been a model minority program, of which excluded Black people. White supremacy is the issue, and this isn’t going to end until there is confrontation.

did some googling and it appears to be legit. wanted to pitch in any way I could from the west coast. ACAB.

My thoughts and I’m sure a lot of others on those officers getting popped.

C297A5A8-B6D6-4015-8C43-C5036385755E.gif

Got a question for you all (and I hope you all take it for what it is and not as me trying to make a statement of some sort)....

What is worse to you....Breonna's killers never getting arrested? Or them getting arrested, going to trial, and them getting acquitted of all murder charges?

I honestly dont know how I personally would answer my own question. But I dont think there is any chance these guys would get convicted of murder (not saying I think that is right FTR).

Got a question for you all (and I hope you all take it for what it is and not as me trying to make a statement of some sort)....

What is worse to you....Breonna's killers never getting arrested? Or them getting arrested, going to trial, and them getting acquitted of all murder charges?

I honestly dont know how I personally would answer my own question. But I dont think there is any chance these guys would get convicted of murder (not saying I think that is right FTR).

not getting charged is worse. at least if they went to trial it would be a circus and leave a stain on them for life. pretty sure people still remember Mark Furman in the OJ trial and Stacey Koon from the Rodney King trial

Does this mean that before 2006 cops didn't have immunity and were prosecuted accordingly?
I don't know about being prosecuted accordingly. I do know that the direction that we've taken recently as a country is a direct is a result of political apathy followed by the capture of the legislative process by a very active political minority.

I don't know about being prosecuted accordingly. I do know that the direction that we've taken recently as a country is a direct is a result of political apathy followed by the capture of the legislative process by a very active political minority.
What I'm asking is, does it even matter what the law is if the powers that be are going to take the law into their own hands regardless? I would disagree that this is a recent development and more of a feature of the system itself. A quick search shows that they didn't give a **** before 2006 either

'Since June 2000, Louisville police officers have fatally shot six men, five of them black. No charges were brought against any of the officers involved in the shootings.'

It's a blend of misleading, insulting and naive to suggest that voting is all it takes to fix these issues. Respectfully.

Last edited:
I dont see the point of going back and forward with me trying to emphasize that better quality individuals need to be in these positions of law. Example... Voting.

What is your basis? That we should keep the same phony a$ clowns that aren't convicting these criminal pigs?

But let's go..

Level-minded = Calm. Not reacting out of impulse. Sensible. Not jumping to conclusions. Doesnt display being bias. Willing to listen to others from other walks of life. Being able to develop a consensus decision. Practical. Not selfish. Transparent.

Non-racial = not indulging in racial slurs. Not choosing based off skin color but instead the character of the man. A humanitarian. Understanding equal opportunities.

I'm sure theres more I missed.

Any màs?

I know what words mean Fam.

I meant actual human beings, who are both verified as having these traits. and are eligible to serve in the capacity that positively impacts police / judicial system in a meaningful way.

What I'm getting at is this isnt a bug to fix. It's a feature built into the program on purpose. As a matter of fact. It IS the program.

It's a blend of misleading, insulting and naive to suggest that voting is all it takes to fix these issues. Respectfully.
Who said it's all you can do? It's the minimum you can do in a democracy, and it's no secret that Americans don't even do that. Officials in communities with millions of people get elected with 10k, 20k votes, sometimes less. The majority that doesn't care to exercise their voting power lives under the policies enacted for the benefit of the few thousand folks who give enough of a **** to vote.

And that minority doesn't just vote; they stay informed about what their elected officials do and they hold them accountable. They participate in the exercise of crafting new policies and amending existing ones. Meanwhile, all those who don't benefit from any of this are not challenging them where it matters.
does it even matter what the law is if the powers that be are going to take the law into their own hands regardless?
The cops didn't get charged because the AG discarded the law; they didn't get charged because he followed the law, and according to it the cops actions were legitimate. We used to have unjust laws on the books because of voter repression; now, it's because of voter apathy.

The cops didn't get charged because the AG discarded the law; they didn't get charged because he followed the law, and according to it the cops actions were legitimate. We used to have unjust laws on the books because of voter repression; now, it's because of voter apathy.

I asked you if it was any different before 2006 before the law you're talking about went into effect and you said you didn't know. The answer is no. They'll do what they please and get away with it regardless of what the law states.

Back
Top Bottom