Brett Favre to retire

Originally Posted by mike23theking

its going to be weird not seeing number 4 under center

Seriously.

Farewell, Brett! One of best that ever did it. I'm just glad I got to witness it.

pimp.gif

The man was amazing... although I was hoping it was he who dethroned the Patriots and leave with another SuperBowl win..... well done #4. it has beenan absolute pleasure watching him.

The last of the Old Guard is gone....
pimp.gif

Montana, Elway, Farve, Marino, Aikman, Young,

last pass of his career was an INT, damn shame.
True... but NOBODY had this packer team 13-3 and losing on their home field in overtime in the NFC title game...
that interception was a blip on a wonderful way to end a career...
of the five QB's I mentioned only Elway went out better..

Aikman and Young- out due to concussions
Marino- getting flat blasted by the Jags in the playoffs
Montana- In KC under the underwhelming coaching talents of Schotteheimer...

I don't agree that he's one of the best QBs to have ever played. He was a really good QB with the only team that could've given him the opportunityto succeed in the way he did. It's right for him to retire and let someone else take his place.

I don't agree that he's one of the best QBs to have ever played.
eyes.gif

Anyway...

Sad to see him go. He was one of the people you could tell played for the true love of the game. He will be missed.

41d1190721819-tiger-woods-tiger_woods.jpg

On a serious note, this guy ruined my childhood growing up, just destroying the Bears since I can remember. I hate the dude, but I gotta give respect whenit's due. Now the start of the Aaron Rogers era?
laugh.gif

05RogersAaron01.jpg

Somewhere John Madden is watching old Brett Favre highlights while going through boxes of ice cream, crying his heart out.

Anyway, Favre had a great career, It will be interesting, to say the least, to see how Aaron Rodgers will play

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

frown.gif
i knew it was gonna come sooner or later

you'll be missed #4

Yep.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't agree that he's one of the best QBs to have ever played. He was a really good QB with the only team that could've given him the opportunity to succeed in the way he did. It's right for him to retire and let someone else take his place.
indifferent.gif

not a packer fan, but i can surely respect him. I thought he had another decent year in him, but i guess he's calling it quits
frown.gif

Gonna be weird seeing another quarterback under center besides #4.

It's time for a party. I'll always remember him as a gunslinger who took shots because he was just a kid playing his favorite game trying to have funout there.

I don't agree that he's one of the best QBs to have ever played. He was a really good QB with the only team that could've given him the opportunity to succeed in the way he did. It's right for him to retire and let someone else take his place.

you can't be serious
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I'm a Vikings fan and I'm sad to see him go. It's just not going to be the same Vikings/Packers match-up with Brett not under center
ohwell.gif

BRETT COME BACK!!!!!!! I was going to go to the game Peyton vs. Brett. Brett come back, we'll miss you

Great career Mr. Favre.
pimp.gif

In his prime he was one of the most clutch and fun to watch QB's ever.

Back
Top Bottom